Chapter 23

*Penny*

I knew this feeling. The headache,tiredness,nausea. I sighed,keeping my eyes closed. I felt myself sitting in a very uncomfortable chair,my feet taped to the feet of the chair,my arms tied painfully behind the chair. Duct tape was also on my mouth,and the room I was in smelled like cigarettes.
"You should know better than to play possum with me. Open your eyes I know you're awake."
I slowly opened my eyes to a dim room,that looked like more of a basement. I blinked a few times,cursing whoever this was out in my head.
What is it this time?
"I bet you're wondering what you're doing here.Now,I've had trouble with your family in the past. You're only here until I can get the money that they owe to me. Now,I know of your past and your sisters and how you escaped and all this bullshit. Just know it won't happen with me sweetheart. You try it,I kill you and get another one of your sisters. I'll kill the whole bunch if that's what it takes. Now,I don't plan to treat you wrong,I just want my money. Deal?"
I mean mugged whoever it was. He turned all the lights on,causing my headache to get worse. I examined him. Tall,black but he seemed like he was mixed with something. He had short curly hair,and a muscular build. He wore basketball shorts and a muscle shirt,peculiar outfit for a kidnapper.
"You hungry or something?"
I stared at him some more,no expression on my face.
"Your stomach was growling while you were out."
I still looked at him with a blank face. He shrugged his shoulders. "Alright then,don't eat."
I stayed silent,and he pulled out a subway sandwich,then turned to the tv that was in the room.
"If you gotta use the bathroom let me know."
I tried to mumble back through the tape,but I couldn't get out any words of course. He stood up and walked over to me,ripping the tape off my mouth.
"That hurt."
He just looked at me.
"Well I gotta pee,you gonna untie me or what?"
"Hey hey I don't like your tone."
He cut the tape off of my feet and untied the rope. Almost instantly,I tried running,but there was nowhere to run,being that I didn't see any doors,only high,small windows.
"Shit." I mumbled.
"You must be slow or something? I just told yo ass you can't escape. Stupid b-"
"I know good and damn well you wasn't gonna call me no bitch. Now you might have me trapped but the very least you can do is respect me."
"You know you got a smart ass mouth,and I don't like it. Get yo ass in that bathroom and handle ya business."
I stared at him a moment and went into the bathroom. I saw a small shower,a sink,and a toilet. I tried shutting the door and I realized there wasn't one. "What the hell?"
"I need to keep my eyes on you at all times. Go on and do what you gotta do." He stood by the doorway.
"What if one of us gotta take a shit?"
"Then it's just gonna stink."
I rolled my eyes. "This is some bullshit."
I finished and washed my hands.
He followed me back to my "chair". "Can you not put the tape on my mouth?"
"I'll try it. But the minute you get on my nerves its going back."
He tied me back up and say back at his chair,watching tv and eating his sandwich. There simply wasn't anything I could do,so I just plotted and examined the room closely.

---------
Comment!!
5 votes for next chapter!