Chapter 5

*Kenya*

*the next morning*

I woke up early in the morning and took a shower,putting on some black boxers and tights I found in the dresser and an oversized shirt that looked like it was one of the boys'. They had me sleep in the guest room last night,which would become my room as soon as I decorated it. We were all very tired after I greeted everyone,so we just all went to sleep and said we would catch up in the morning. I combed out my curly hair and put it in a poofy ponytail.

I made up my bed and walked out in the hallway. I opened the first door I saw, and I saw Peyton and Ray laid out on the bed,knocked completely out. I giggled,then walked over to them. I opened their blinds and jumped on their bed,causing Ray to groan and throw a pillow at me.

"Wake up guys!" I said, putting my legs on Ray's stomach and my head on Peyton's.
Peyton grabbed my cheek and squeezed it,then mumbled something in her sleep before snoring softly again. I sighed,then walked out of the room,closing the door behind me.

I went into the next room to see Amaya laid out on the bed with Prince next to her,and they were both snoring softly. Does everyone sleep together nowadays or what?I walked over to Amaya,gently nudging her. She groaned,turning over slowly.

"What do you want?" She whispered,and I smiled goofily.

"Wake up." I said. She glared at me,then rolled her eyes before turning back around. I sighed then walked over to Prince,and he held up his hand before I even got there.

"Dont.. Think about it." He simply said,then made himself more comfortable in the sheets. I pulled one of his curls,rolling my eyes and walking out of the room.

The next room I walked in,it had a lot of baby blue and purple decorations,and I already knew it was Shad's room. I smiled,a little,exploring the fun patterns they had painted in the wall,and all the different toys they had. I heard a giggle,and I jumped a bit,turning around. Shad was sitting up in his bed,grinning at me. I laughed a bit,and he tilted his head,laughing.

"You are too cute mister." I said,walking over to him.

"You wanna go make breakfast?" I asked, picking him up. He nodded a bit,and I walked to the kitchen with him in my arms.

"Hmmm... Let's see." I said,opening the refrigerator. "Whatchu wanna cook?" I asked,looking back at him.

"Um..." He put his hand under his chin like he was thinking hard. "I think I want ice cream." He said,a serious look on his face. I scrunched up my face,laughing a bit.

"Auntie cant give you ice cream for breakfast...at least not when your mom is home." I said,whispering the last part and winking a bit. "Want some candy while we cook?" I asked,and he held out his hand for some. I put a starburst from the cabinet in his hand and he quickly ate it,grinning at me. I placed my fingers to my mouth,making a "sshhhh" noise.He laughed,and I took out the pancake mix.

"What about pancakes and bacon?" I asked. He nodded eagerly,clapping. I smiled. I put all the ingredients in the bowl,then mixed. I turned the stove on,and put the pancakes and bacon on a flat pan,making enough for everyone in the house.

When we were done cooking,I fixed Shad and me and plate and we sat at the table.

"What smells good down here?" I heard Chres ask. I mentally rolled my eyes,then straightened my face when he walked in,rubbing his stomach and stretching. Something he always did when he woke up.

"Auntie made pancakes and bacon and you cant have none." Shad said in his cute little baby voice. Chres bent down,picking him up from his seat.

"Whats up lil man?" He said,kissing his cheek.