My Master- Chapter 2

Mary's POV

I scream my lungs out until I'm out of breath. I stare at the bright, glowing blue eyes staring at me from across the room.

"I asked you a question." he growls menacingly. I stare at him in fear, trying to talk but epically failing. Suddenly, he's in front of me, holding me by my neck against the wall.  

"Don't make me ask a third time." he says.

"I'm Macy, a servant you found in the woods three years ago. You saved my life." Stupidly, I put out my hand as if he were to even think about shaking it. "I've been wanting to meet you for a long time." I try to smile.

He suddenly releases me, causing me to drop to the ground. I cough for a while and then stand up regaining my composure. He looks at me as if waiting for something.

"What?" I ask. Did I have something on my face? I reach up and wipe my cheek looking down at my sleeve seeing if anything was there. Nope.

"You said you've been waiting to meet me. What for?" He finally asks. I'm taken back by the question but soon compose myself. Breath Macy, Breathe. You've been preparing for this moment for years. I look at him straight in the eyes.

"Three years ago you saved me in the woods. I was expected to die that night, but I woke up and saw your angelic face," I blush but keep going. "I thought you were an angel coming to save me, but after I woke up I found out it was you. Not that you aren't as great, I think better." I smile up at him.

His face didn't show him being happy or sad. All his face showed was pure rage. I shrunk back. Did I say something wrong?

"An angel... AN ANGEL HA HA!" he started laughing hysterically doubling over to the ground. "YOU, HA HA, YOU THOUGHT I WAS AN ANGEL!" he kept laughing. I frowned. How could he, laughing at my feelings like that.

"Yes I thought you were an angel, and you are." I growl. Big mistake. He stops laughing and strides towards me. He put his face into mine, while breathing hard.

"I'm no angel, I'm the devil. I trick you into believing that I'm wonderful and that I can help you, then I crush you like a bug." He smirks. I shrink back almost believing him. Almost. I haven't observed him for three years to be tricked by his bad boy attitude he shows everyone else.

"NO!" He's taken aback by my sudden outburst. "You are an angel. You saved me when I thought it was over." I start crying. "You're the one who has been keeping me alive all these years, THAT'S why you are an angel to me!" I scream. I can't believe I'm screaming at the prince right now. I could be beheaded for this, but something in me snapped.

He stares at me for a while with no emotions crossing his face. Then, he finally opens his mouth with no words coming out. He tries again, still nothing. Finally he decides to cross the room and have some "tea".

"All my life I've been called a monster, nothing else except the occational asshole and bastard." he chuckles. "But never an angel." he suddenly throws his "tea" into the wall and it smashes everywhere. 

I hurry and clean it up and suddenly cut myself. My eyes go wide. Blood started to poor from my hand. I look up to see the prince looking at me with glowing red eyes. He takes my hand and licks the blood. I jolt away but can't get away from his hold.

"You always did have delicious blood." he says. What, what did he mean by always? Suddenly, he looks up at me and gently puts a hand on my cheek.

"What makes me different from all the other monsters out there? Vampires are monsters, nothing else." he sadly says looking down at my hand. These mood swings don't surprise me since I've seen them plenty of times over the years. I take his hand in my bleeding one trying to confront him.

"Everyone is a monster, humans and vampires. We all do horrible things and good things to make up for it. So please don't think that way anymore!" he stares at me for a second then pulls me up, with speed that was obviously not human, into bridal style. He walks out of the room with me in his arms.

We get a lot of stares from more servants and royals roaming the halls. I knew I would be explaining this all later to everyone.

"Where are we going?" my voice shaky.

"To talk to my father about you becoming my bride." He says.

--------------------------edited by the amazing Kadi!!!! aka purplelamp216 ------------------------------------------------------------------------