My Master-chapter 27

Mary's POV-

How dare he! He had no right to sit there and judge Jack like that. He can go choke on an artery(Vampire Humor). I was stomping back to the car through the woods seething.

I heard Drake a couple steps behind me, trying not wanting to piss me off more. I see the car in the distance and felt relief. I though I was lost for a couple minutes. I was done with this place, my parents were gone, Simon hated me, Drake keeps hurting me, and the king will have me beheaded probably.

I came around the side of the car and was about to open the door when Drake grabbed me by my waist and threw me over his shoulder. I didn't put up a fight, I was just so tired of it all. I think that's what bothered him the most.

He set me down a couple feet from the car and presses me against a tree. I turn my head away looking deeper into the forest trying not to meet his eyes. 

"Look at me Mary." He whispers into my ear. I shake my head and look everywhere but him. He chuckles. "I know you want me, you dirty human." With that my head shot towards him and was about to kill him when he slammed his lips on mine.

I was in shock of what he did, and ashamed I let him get what he wanted. I tried to pull away and shove him off me but it was no use. He took me hand and pinned them on either side of me. With his other hand he ran his fingers up my shirt.

I shiver from his touch and melt into him. He takes this opportunity and shoves his tongue in my mouth. We faught for dominance but he won. I couldn't get enough of him, he was intoxicating. He let go of my arms and wrapped them around my waist. I knew I should have fought him back but instead I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him closer.

He lifted me up off the ground and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He smelt like the woods and lemons. I couldn't describe it, its like a forest scent. 

I suddenly realized where we were and what were doing. I shove him away at his moment of weakness and fall to the ground. It stung my hands as they got even more scrapped up from before. I scramble up and run to the car.

"MARY!" He yells behind me furious. Word of advice, never piss off a prince. I grabbed the door handle and pull open the door when he tackles me and we both fall into the car. I try and pull away when suddenly we hear gasp. 

We both look up and see Alex and a girl half naked wrapped around each other. By the looks of her hair she wasn't just dong it for warmth.

"God dammit Drake couldn't give me 20 minutes!" Alex yelled. They scrambled to get their clothes on when suddenly the drivers door opened up and Simon came in growling.

He didnt notice use all in there. Instead he stared straight ahead gripping the steering wheel tight until his knuckles turned white. He then looked to the shotgun seat and opened the glove compartment and grabbed a gun. 

He stared at him and pointed it towards himself. I looked at Drake and he looked at his brother in horror, when I looked at Alex he looked the same way.. He was about to pull the trigger when everyone in the car jumped on him and pulled the gun away.

To bad no one knew he pressed it already.

******************************************

AHHHHHHHHH cliffhanger. Sorry this chapter might seem short, not feelin in the writers mood haha. Please comment and vote.... Who am I kidding no one comments