My Master- chapter 14

Mary's POV-

I scrambled back into the wall still seeing black dots. My head hurt like hell cause of that crazy bitch. I look over seeing her in drakes arms trying to break free from his hold. She looked like a mad women with her teeth bared and her eyes wide.

She then started screaming for help. No this couldn't be happening. We would be found out by the king. Be beheaded and go down in history as a whore. I couldn't have that. I started to really panic and so did drake. I quickly rushed forward and put my hand over her mouth. 

it only muffled her for a little but before she bit my hand. I cried in pain stumbiling back. I fell to the ground crying. My hand was bleeding and definetly broken. Drake then got angry.

He threw her to the ground and picked up a vace and smashed it on her head. She black out the instant it touched her. We just stood there for a second, seeing the mess around us. The broken glass, the bleeding women on the ground, drake looking like a mad man and me with my bleeding hand.

We then stood up without saying a word and started cleaning up. I swept the glass into the nearby trashcan and drake carried Saphire into the basement so if she woke up, no one would hear her. 

We then both stayed in drakes room after that. Drake was slowely wraping my hand in bandages and I was crying into his shoulder. He cut the tape and put away the first aid kit.

He pulled me into his arms and held me. It was nice for a moment until all my thoughts came back. I looked up at him, he had such long eyelashes and soft lips.

"what have we become?" I ask him not knowing the answer myself.

"People who fell in love in the wrong lifetime." He said with no emotion in his voice. 

"Do you wish we had never happend, I mean just so we wouldnt have to go through this pain?" His arms wraped aroun dme tighter.

He buried his head in my hair and whispered,"Never." I smiled to that. We had a few more minutes of silence.

"What are we going to do about her?" 

"Right now, try to bargain." I pulled away from him standing up and walking over to the mirror looking into it.

"What if she tries and hurts us, if she makes us stay away from eachother?" I whisper feeling like my world is crumbling. He gets up and walks over to me wraping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"We'll find a way, I promise!"

"You love me dont you?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"Mary, before I met you I thought life was only about blood and power. But meeting you opened my eyes to life and beauty. Without you I would die. I love you with all my heart and one day hope to create a family with you." I turn around and start to untie my dress.

"Then make love to me." He stares at me and his eyes asked me a question Are you ready?

I nod. He smiles and smashes his lips on mine.

*********************************

Hey guys just letting you know theres a major sex scene next chapter. Thanks you guys for 1000 reads! every great author starts somewhere!