My Master- Chapter 5

Drake's POV-

I watch her leave down the hall swishing her hips. Damn, she's hot. I smirk, walking to my room humming the song Monster by Sleeping With Sirens.

I  walk into my room and see Alex on my bed reading one of my porno.

"What is it Alex, I'm very busy right now." I growl knowing trouble was coming. He sits up and pouts.

"I can't give my brother the sex talk without getting accused." he asks. I go rigid. No, he cant know.

"I'm engaged to Saphire Alex, I can fuck her all I want." I say trying to contain my voice. He looks at me with sadness in his eyes. Or was it pity?

"Yeah I guess so, But you know, wrap it before tapping it," he smirks, "I wouldn't want to get a servant pregnant." My heart would have stopped if I had one.

"How did you know!" I demanded

"Brother, you need to shower before walking downstairs for dinner, you're lucky Dad doesn't eat dinner with us anymore." He laughs walking towards me. "I won't tell Simone, but I'm just saying be careful, she might not be worth it." he walks past me to the door pausing next to me.

"My opinion is that Saphire's hotter." he says smirking, walking out my door humming the song I was humming a few minutes ago.

I sit on my bed and think. She might not be worth it. His words ring in my ears. "Dammit." I yell. I went to take a shower and scrubbed till my skin was raw. I wish she wasn't a servant. I stood there for a while. Then an idea hit me like lighting. I quickly jumped out of the shower and got dressed.

I ran to the servant quarters. This was a great idea, a brilliant one! I burst into her room which she shared with other girl servants. I made sure only girls.

I stared at the girls in shock. They all were striped down naked changing into PJ's. They look at me, then look at each other and get down on their knees bowing to me. I look away from them in pity.

"Get dressed now!" I yell. They scramble to get dressed. I sigh, God this was embarrassing. "Does anyone know where Mary is?" One of the girls yelled through the sea of girls.

"She's out back with Mark." My nose flares. Mark? I growl and run to find her. I see her in the garden seeing a man kneeling down on one knee looking up at her. Oh hell no.

I run over to them throwing him on his back. Mary gasps.

"What the hell do you think your doing!" I scream ready to throw a punch. He cowards back. Yeah bitch, that's what I thought. A real man would have stood up to me punching me right back.

"I'm tieing my shoe, I swear!" i lowered my fist realizing it wasn't what I thought was happening. I turn around to face Mary knowing I was going to get an ear full. She stood there standing in front of me with her arms crossed.

I chuckle, "Oops... haha." she shakes her head. I look back at him seeing he had already ran off. Pussy.

I turn back to her getting ready to apologize. She looks at me for a couple seconds then smashes her lips to mine. I was so shocked I feel backwards. She continued to kiss me. Finally after a while she comes up for breath.

"I love you and only you Drake, please realize that. I will never kiss anyone else like that but you." she explains.

"I know, but Mary that's not important right now, I have the a plan." she looks at me confused.