My Master- Chapter 8

Mary's POV-

I'm sitting down in a little white chair that looks like it was made for elves. Across from me was Drake and Anabelle. We were all sitting here quietly drinking tea. Except for Drake, he looked at the drink with disgust.

Finally Anabelle speaks up,"So let me get this straight, you want me to turn Mary into my daughter that is supposedly royalty and trick every vampire in the nation into thinking she's now this fake girl Elizabeth."

Drake speaks next, "Yes, That's the plan, but only the first part. We then want you to come to the celebration ball that's hosted every year and then me and "Elizabeth. We will meet and I will explain to my father how I fell in love with her at first sight and he won't be able to refuse knowing she's supposedly rich."

While their both talking details about the plan, I get up and go into the garden. It had beautiful roses and daisies and my favorite flowers peony's. I walk down the winding stone path looking at the tall trees surrounding us. It's such a lovely place to live, I don't think I'll ever get used to it.

I hear Drake call my name.

"Over here!" I call out. Soon, he comes around the bushes and sees me. He smiles.

" You look so beautiful." I blush deep red as he holds me in his arms. I wish we could stay like this forever.

"I'm going to miss you so much." I whisper into his chest. I breath in his scent of vanilla and woods. It is intoxicating.

"It's only for a couple weeks, even though that's way to long, it's just a short amount of time till we can spende ternity with eachother!" I look up at him and smile. I'm so blessed for this man to be in my life.

A few years ago I would have hated this vampire standing before me for what he had done to me. But now I see that he's just had a monster mask on, hiding who he really was to everyone. I know when he leaves he will go back to the castle and act as if everything was normal. But he also would be with Saphire, alone, without me. And I know the castle can get lonely.

I push him away turning my back to him holding in my tear.

"Mary what's wrong?" he whispers coming closer.

"Promise me you'll love me, and only me!" I yell whipping around to face him not caring if the tears are falling from my eyes like waterfalls. He stares at me with a blank face but soon his face turns to anger.

"Is this about Saphire?!" he growls. I just stare at him with tears running down my cheeks. He turns away and growls.

"What do you want me to think when you're all alone with her and your already pratically married!" I yell. Why couldn't he just run away with me? Why did he have to be the son of the king? He turns back to me and his eyes are glowing red, but I don't back down. I know he wont hurt me.

"When will you get it through your head that you are the only one I want and I love you more than life itself?" he comes up to me fast and grabs me by my shoulders and kisses me so hard and passionately.

At first I resisted, but he wouldn't let me go. He demanded for entry and I gave into him. His tongue explored me mouth like a cave and I just wanted more and more. He was like a drug to me(twilight moment.) His arms wrapped around my waist holding me as close as possible to him.

"Okay, okay you guys, keep it pg-13!" Anabelle yells from the porch. I pull away from him blushing crimson red. Drake gives Anabelle the death glare and she shoots him one right back. He sighs and takes me in his arms carrying me bridal style to the house.

After another hour of discussing the plan it was time for him to leave. We stood at the porch saying our goodbyes and he gives me a couples kisses and heads out. I can already feel the emptiness inside me with out him here. I sigh and go into the house.

Anabelles standing in the hallway staring at me."Welcome to royalty hell camp."