My Master- Chapter 10

Drakes POV-

I washed away the shame once again from last night with Saphire. It's been like this for three weeks now.

I think of Mary everyday since the first time with Saphire. I just couldn't get her face out of my head. I couldn't stop thinking how she would react when she found out. I grit my teeth.

The searing pain of the burning water running down my back. I punch the tiled wall until my knuckles bleed Mary, Mary, Mary, Mary. I can't get her out of my head.

The ball was tonight. I knew Mary would be there as Anabelle's daughter.

I hope my father wouldn't recognize her.

Anabelle will try to change Mary's apperence as much as she could, but I still wasn't sure of how this would all play out. I didn't even think we would get this far..

I get out of the shower and get dress in a suit and red tie. I have Saphire place the royal pin of a bat on my chest.(ironic I know.)

I then walk to my mother's room. I always felt so at home with her. I sat down in the chair where she would read me stories. I wish she was still here. I felt like I could've saved her.

FLASHBACK

I had Teddy in my arm and a warm blanket wrapped around me. I was freezing since it was winter and I hadn't become a full vampire yet.

I was walking to my mother's room after a long night of nightmares. I saw the light was on in her room and I strolled over to it peeking in.

My eyes went wide and screams were about to rush out my mouth. But a hand covered my mouth. I knew this hand, it was my father's. I tried to break free and save mom but he wouldn't budge.

I could feel him crying and shaking just like me. I looked back to see my mother, striped naked, on the floor, with Uncle raping her. She finally looked up with tears in her eyes and saw me and dad. She then gives me one look and screams RUN!

That's exactly what we did. We ran, we ran to the guards, we ran to the forest, and we ran and ran and ran.

END OF FALSHBACK

I remember that day so clearly. I remember the guards telling us Uncle was dead and so was Mom. A double kill, they called it. 

 Snapping out of my trance I look around the room again. The big clock on the wall told me it was 9 o'clock. It was time for the ball.

Mary's POV-

I scream. The most agonizing pain ever was erupting in my chest. Anabelle was yelling at me to calm down and suck in the pain. She yanks again.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I yell out.

"Shhhhh, someone is going to think were committing murder in here!" she pulls tighter on the strings that tightened the gurdle.

I try to suck in more but I can feel my bones crushing to fit in what she called the perfect size.

"Stop being a baby, we got tons of more painful things to do tonight before you're presentable!" she yells.

This was going to be a long night.