My Master- chapter 30

Drakes POV-

I sit in the chair waiting, just waiting. It was agonizing, knowing my mate needed me but I couldn't help her.

Simone was pacing the room like he was a father of an about to be born child. Alex and his mate were in the corner talking and giggling. I felt disgust, how could anyone be in a mood to talk.

My father left after the announcement of my mates condition and Nanna ran after screaming at him. Personally I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders when he wasn't around. Simone suddenly stopped in his tracks and strode over to me.

"Brother we need to leave, we need to take Eliz- Mary out of here right now!" He speaks quickly with a crazy look in his eye.

I grab him by his arms and shove him back looking him in the eye, "What are you talking about?" He looks nervous tapping his foot and keeps looking at the door leading into Mary's room. "What's going to happen to Mary!" I rose my voice and everyone looked at me.

Simone had crazy eyes going from side to side. "Brother please, just trust me, i'll explain later!" Suddenly I hear blood curling screaming from Mary's room. Simone grabs his hair, "No, No, NO!" He crouches down rocking back a forth.

I would deal with him later, but right now my mate was in pain. I run into Mary's room trying to push past all of the doctors and nurses. I retract my fangs ready to attack anything that goes near Mary. But Mary isn't in danger, shes the danger. I freeze staring at Mary.

Anabelle is next to me and gasps at the sight of her. Mary's on the bed having several doctors trying to restrain her from hurting a nurse on the ground clutching her bleeding throat. Mary has fangs out, eyes red, and blood everywhere.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, LET GO OF ME!" She screeches trying to claw at the doctors. I was dumbfounded, Mary isn't a vampire! This doesn't make sense! I run to Mary trying to get her to calm down.

"Mary please clam down, listen to me!" Suddenly she stops but she's stiff as a board. There's silence in the room as the chaos dies down. She slowly turns her head towards me and glares.

"Who the hell is Mary?" She growls and takes the opportunity of the doctors loose grip and snatches her hand back and takes a nurse by the neck and bites down hard.

The nurse starts screeching in agony and is thrown by the other nurse who is now dead on the floor from blood loss.

I stood there shocked not being able to move. The chaos began again and people pushed me out of the way. I fell against the wall and slid down it unable to stand anymore.

Mary never grew tired and it continued for another 5 minutes. Finally the door bursts open with Nanna holding Simone by the ear dragging him in the room.

"Calm her now Simone or I will kill her here and now!" Nanna shouted at him. He looked like a scared little boy trying to escape. He looks at the two dead nurses on the floor and nods at Nanna. 

"KYRAH, STOP!" His voice booms throughout the room. Mary stops and looks at Simone with desperation and relief.

"Simone, brother, please help me!" She cries out tears running down her face. She doesn't look like the crazy women anymore but a scared little girl. "Tell them brother, tell them not to hurt me anymore!" She cries out struggling to get to Simone.

He sighs and walks to Mary holding her hand. "Kyrah go to sleep, I promise I wont let them hurt you." She looks like she doesn't believe him at first but nods and lays down peacefully. The doctor take this chance and put a sedative in her arm. 

Her eyes fly open and punch the doctor in the face. "YOUR PROMISED!" She screams before her eyes start to droop and she flops down on the bed asleep.

What happens next is just a haze to me. The nurses clean the blood up, take the dead nurses out, and ask Simone many questions, which he hasn't answered.

I finally stumbled  up and walked towards Simone. Nanna knows what I'm about to do and steps in front of him. 

"Move," I growl at her. She shakes her head and gives me the death glare. I stab my finger in Simone's chest going right past her. "What the hell just happened." 

Simone sighs, " It's a long story, one that's not mine to tell." 

I growl,"Your have a lot of time and I don't think Mary is going to be talking any time soon." Simone looks defeated and sits in the chair by the wall.

"It all started when my mother slept with a human in our vampire community after my father died." I looked at him confused. 

"What are you talking about Simone? Mother never slept with a human and dad never died!" I asked.

"That's because he's not your real brother." My father says coming into the room. "It's time I told you the real story of why your mother died."