My Master- chapter 15

When I was a little girl I always looked at my parents for advice, the love they showed to one another is the love I always dreamed of. But when the Vampire war came I gave up all hope for finding the one. But now as I lay in Drakes bed staring into his eyes, I feel complete, like Ive found my other half.

I gasp for breath inbetween our strong, hard kisses. His hands caress my body, exploring unknown places. 

Were stipped down to nothing under his sheets never getting enough of eachother.  I the pull back and just stare at him, breathing in his scent. He looks at me with pure love that I always wished to have.

He then comes back down on me again. He kisses me forehead, the my lips, the my neck. He breathed in my scent heavily. He starts to shake trying to hold back.

I whisper in his ear,"Its okay, im ready." He doesnt take a second thought as he pulnges his fangs into my neck. I cry out and scrape my nails into his back. That only makes him more excited.

Its a sacrede ritual between vampire mates to feed off eachother showing eternal bond, and thats what im sharing with drake, the love of my life.

After the pain subsided, I felt it. Our bond. I now feel everything he feels and he feels what I feel. It was amazing, like I had found my other half.

Then the pleasure kicked in. It was amazing.  I moan loudly and drake then lets go. I whimper wanting more. 

He strokes my cheek looking into my eyes. I look at his now blazing red eyes and blood dripping down his mouth. My blood.

He takes his own wrist and bites it leaving a open wound for me to drink. And I do.

Blood has always made me sick, but this time is was differnet. It felt like I hadnt had water for weeks and now was drinking from the coolest water in miles. 

I couldnt stop, I drank it down like i was going to die. Finally my mind came through and I stopped. Looking up at him he was smiling and he smashed his lips onto mine.

Soon he spreads my legs and postions himself. Right before he enters me he whipers, "Now we are one." 

He the thrusts into me. That was the first time I ever felt like I was finally normal.

******************************************

hey guys sorry I havent updated in a while. I just started highschool and im helpig out with the play and doing student council. I also have dance twice a week so busy busy. But i finally updated an I dont think im going to write down the whole sex scene(hehe perverts.) But theres more to come so keep reading on!