My Master- chapter 22

Saphire's POV-

I chuckle as I hear the screams upstairs echo off the walls. I smile as I lean back onto the hard cement walls.

I wrap my arms around my stomach and speak softly,"You hear that baby, that's the sound of our victory." I laughed out loud and sang lullaby's to my baby all night.

King's PO-V

I sat at my throne waiting for the guards to bring her. I sat stiffly and glared at everything in my sight. I started to hear faint cry's down the hallway, getting louder and louder. I sat back in my chair and waited for the trial to begin.

The doors swing open, having many guards and the gold digger come in. But as shes dragged in, both of my son's were trying to get through the doors that were blockaded by guards. Elizabeth was trying to break free and get to him but a human was no match for my guards. 

On the other hand though, my sons could and they were slowly succeeding. Drake finally broke through them and was almost to her. I stand up fast and am in front of him fast, holding him by his neck.

I look straight into his eyes and growl,"Son, I don't want to hurt you, now get out of my sight!" His eyes start turning red and he starts to shake violently. His nose starts to bleed and then his eyes follow. Elizabeth is screaming in the background.

i drop him to the floor. He gasps for breathe choking on his words. I turn and walk to my throne, sitting down and watch the guards drag him out of the room. 

Simon's POV-

I sit out in the hallway restraining my weak brother. He kept trying, knowing he would be killed if he dared stop them again. I wanted to get her out of their more than anything but I couldn't help her if I was in the condition Drake was in.

My brother lashed out at me, scratching the side of my face. I hiss,  tasting my own blood running down my face as it goes in my mouth.

"STOP IT DRAKE, WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT ABOUT HER!" I yell. He grabs me by my shoulders.

"SHES MY MATE, I NEED HER!" I stood there in shock. This cant be possible, she was my mate.

Just then the scent of blood filled my nose, and the look on Drakes face told me he smelt it too.

 Elizabeth's POV-

I sat there, panting for breath. Blood coming down my nose after the king punched me. I was sure it was broken but with the throbbing pain I couldn't tell. 

"Get my whip!" He growls. Seconds later he is handed a whip. "Do you like trying to mess up the royal family huh." I couldn't answer. "DO YOU!" he booms, kicking me in the stomach. 

I lurch forward holding my stomach. I throw up. The king tells the guards to open up my shirt in the back. The tear at my night shirt making sure my back is fully exposed. The king walks around me and raises the whip.

But it never comes.

"What-what is this?" I look back and see the king staring at my back.

Anonymous POV-

"we cant let this go on anymore!"

"The king must suffer! take away what he took from us!"

"We should go right now and pound on those doors, demanding the kings head!"

I sigh, this was getting to out of hand,"SILENCE!' I yell. the room gets quiet.

"The uprising shall begin in a week, when our allies have gotten the weapons and suppiles they needed, we will over rule the king and take back what was ours, FOR MY DAUGHTER!" I yell. All the men cheer.

***************************************************************

Hey guys, took me a while to update I know. My editor isnt doing shit right now! So im giving her time to catch up. 

I would like to thank my readers.  Vote more!

Oh and i would like to dedicate this to my old friends who are my haters that motivate me to write this. 

I tried something different by adding a lot of point of views to show you different views.

Saphire's going a little phyco! Whats in store for the next chapter you ask? Youll have to read and find out. 

WHO WAS THE ANNONYMOUS PERSON?

IS SAPHIRE REALLY PREGNANT?

AND WHAT DID THE KING FIND ON HER BACK???