She deserves to know the truth.

- Dougie's Point of View -

"You can sleep here for the next few days if you want." Harry said as he got my bag out of the car.

"Thanks" I replied, I didn't really feel like talking much.

"Izzy's away, so you could share my bed if you want..." Harry said as he unlocked the door

Normally, I'd laugh at that, but I just wasn't feeling it.

"It's okay, I'll sleep on the sofa." I replied, taking my bag from Harry and sitting down on what was my bed for the next few days.

"Are you sure? C'mon, we share showers! This is nothing!"

I gave a little smile "It's okay, I'll be fine here."

Harry sat down beside me "She'll forgive you, don't worry."

I shrugged my shoulders "Maybe it was for the best."

"Why is it?"

"I guess I can go after what I really want.."

Harry frowned "And what's that?"

"it doesn't matter."

"It better not be Eleanor! You need to get that out of your head!"

I stared at Harry

"It's not her"

"Good" he replied "I'm glad you've got that out your head, you realised you were acting stupid, right?"

I frowned "I wasn't"

Harry laughed "Yes you were! You were thinking of ideas how you two could get together..."

I gave a half-hearted smile

"Well, I've been there once" I replied "I don't need to go there again."

"Wait, what do you mean? You've 'been there once' !?"

I paused, I don't really think about what I'm saying sometimes. 

"It's nothing." I replied, attempting to walk away, before Harry grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me back on the sofa.

"Tell me! Now."

I sighed "Fine, but it's a long story..."

Harry checked his watch "We've got plenty of time"

I smiled, and began to tell Harry.

- Flashback -

I woke up and rolled over to see Frankie lying beside me, she was fast asleep and looked like she was in a peaceful sleep. Not for much longer!

"Frankster! Wake up!" I laughed, tickling her

"Fuck off" she murmured as she buried  her head into the pillow, and slapping my hand.

"Well, aren't you a delight" I laughed, Frankie doesn't really do mornings.

She stirred then finally sat up "Well, we better get showered and get ready."

"What? Why? I thought we could just stay in bed all day" I said kissing her neck

She shoved me off gently "No! I told Mollie we'd go over and see Eleanor."

"Why? What's wrong with her?" I asked

"It's her birthday!"

Of course, I forgot, today was Eleanor's 18th birthday, and we obviously had to make a big deal about it.

- A Few Hours Later -

We'd reached Mollie's house, Frankie was carrying presents whilst I was left holding a giant '18' balloon, I looked stupid.