Quality Time.

- Eleanor's Point of View -

- A Few Months Later -

I woke up to the sound of Noah crying at 3am, he always waits for this specific time to wake me up.

Noah was now 4 months old and was growing bigger and bigger every day! I couldn't believe it, I kind of wish he could stay a baby forever!

I rolled over to find James fast asleep, of course he was, why would he get up and sort Noah out?

I sighed and made my way out of bed and into Noah's room. I stared at him as he threw his little arms around. He wasn't even crying, just making that noise babies do when they're not getting the attention they want.

"It's not nice to wake mummy up..." I sighed as I picked him up from his cot, he stopped yelling once I picked him up, shocking.

"Are you going to stop crying now?" I asked "You've got a bid day today, you're going to see Dougie and Jess."

As the months had passed, James came more accepting and allowed Dougie to see Noah on the condition that he was 'uncle Dougie' and nothing more.

Oh, and Jess and Dougie made up which was nice, I knew the break up wouldn't last very long!

I placed Noah back in his cot, he began to close his eyes so I made my way out of the room, before hearing him yell again.

"Alright, alright!" I whispered "I'll stay with you." I said as I sat on the floor and leant on the side of the cot, almost falling asleep.

- James' Point of View -

I woke up and rolled over, expecting Eleanor to be there, which she wasn't. I assumed she was already downstairs.

I got up out of bed and quickly rushed to the toilet before making my way into Noah's room, to see if Eleanor was in there.

Eleanor was fast asleep on the floor and Noah was just lying awake inside his cot, making noises as he noticed me.

"Eleanor.." I whispered, gently tapping her.

She woke up and grabbed her neck "Ow....probably wasn't the best idea sleeping on the floor!"

I laughed "Not really! Come on, I'll make you both some breakfast."

I picked Noah up and we made our way downstairs. I placed Noah in his high chair and followed Eleanor into the kitchen.

"What time is Dougie picking him up?" I asked

"Around 12 I think."

"Cool." I was still a little uncomfortable with Dougie spending time with Noah, but I couldn't be bothered to argue anymore.

"You look tired." I said

"I am..." She replied "I haven't slept properly for days.."

"I tell you what, why don't we ask Dougie and Jess to look after him for the night? And then we can spend some time together? And you can relax!"

"I don't know....you know what I'm like when your parents have him for the night!"

"He'll be fine." I smiled "you need a break." I kissed the top of her head.

"Fine"

- Dougie's Point of View -

"Let's go little man!" I smiled as I buckled in Noah to the car seat, he didn't really react much.

"Thanks again for looking after him" Eleanor smiled, as she quickly glanced over at Noah. She definitely doesn't trust me with him.

"No worries. You enjoy your night." I said before stepping into the car and driving off.