Author's Note - Rant

You guys may skip this if you want, but whatever.

Young Love {Benjamin Lasnier} has been changed to Skinny Love, reason being because it did not match the definition I wanted for the book.

Skinny Love

(n.) when two people love each other but are too shy to admit it, yet they show it anyway

It's as simple as that. The book shows Benjamin and Jasmine practically like each other but in a deeper meaning. Since Jasmine and Benjamin were about 14 years old when this story started, it does not mean it's already love.

I know you guys are underestimating this but people who are in their pre-teen years are too young to know what love really means. Some girls (especially in middle school) think that when they have a relationship for almost a month think that they already are in love. Let me tell you this; you still don't know. I know most of you are disagreeing with this, but think about it.

For example, if Romeo and Juliet never died in the end, do you think they'll be together forever? No. They barely know each other, for God's sake Romeo proposed to her not even knowing her. I get that there are people that there are people who believe in love at first sight but always remember what the famous Shakespeare once said, "The course of true love never did run smooth."

So of course they both don't love each other yet since Benjamin and Jasmine didn't have that much obstacles to go through in their relationship until the sequel. They only were just to cute couple that had their moments and spend most of their damn time together, but that doesn't mean they are in love. Some couples who have been together for a really long time sometimes lose themselves and decides to break away from each other. There are also relationships that are smooth and simple. I mean, I know that there are many couple who have it simple but what's the fun in that?

Going back to the topic, skinny love is the perfect title for this book, especially since the theme song of this book is Skinny Love by Birdy. I have no idea why I haven't think of this before but ya know what, it's all goood.

Any who, I'd like to thank some of my readers that are reading Skinny Love and Forever & Always Him. You guys have no idea how good I feel :)

I love every single one of my readers, and thank you for supporting this book ! i love you guys ! :D

I'm gonna end it here. Baii !