Chapter 2~ Benjamin Lasnier

The last bell of the day rang and students cheered in response. It's finally summer break and I couldn't wait for the fun stuff that's going to happen. Like a day at the beach, playing video games, and hanging out with my friends!

As I came home, I rushed going up to my bedroom. I fixed my hair and stood in front of the mirror. I took out my phone and switched to camera.

I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my hair one more time. I stick my tounge out in a funny way and made a pose. I hit the camera button and a flash came.

I looked at the picture I took. My hair was up by the gel that I used. My tounge was sticking out. I was looking sideways and my free hand is inside my pocket.

I then cropped the photo and posted it on instagram. I put a caption saying "Summer break's here! What are your plans?" A few seconds later, my screen was filled with hundreds of likes and comments.

That's right, I didn't introduce myself! My name's Benjamin Lasnier. I'm very famous in the internet. I have lots of followers on instagram, facebook, twitter, and youtube.

I went to my twitter and put the same thing. I want to let my fans know that I'm officially on summer break and I'll be online more oftenly. Cut me some slack, school makes bored sometimes.

I looked into my profile to see my followers. The last time I checked was 999k. I was so close of getting one million. As I saw my followers, I finally got one million. I was so happy of what I got!

I took a marker and wrote "1 M" with three exclamation points and a heart on my arm. I went to my backyard and used my camera again. I switched on the timer to five seconds. I hit the camera button and showed my arm. I immediately cropped the photo and post it on instgram and put a caption thanking all my followers and fans.

I really love my fans. They are the reasons why I got one million followers. They are really supportive and helped me reach what I got. They really helped me. I can't tell them how awesome they are to me. I really love my fans. I seriously do.

But since it's summer break, I get to do what I want to do. Like play my guitar, listen to music, take pictures, watch movies, anything! I could even invite some friends over!

I went down to the kitchen to get some food. There I saw my mom in the kitchen.

"Hey, mom!" I greeted my mom.

"Hey, Benjamin." She greeted back.

"Can I invite some of my friends over? Like we could play video games and stuff?" I asked.

"Sure. Who are you inviting?" Mom asked.

"Tobias, Oliver and Victor. Is that good?"

"Yup. Just clean your mess up after. I've got to go to an appointment." Mom warned.

"Won't happen again, mom." I reassured. The last time I invited my friends over, the house was a mess. Long story short, I had to make the house spotless.

"And keep your sisters and brother safe." She said getting her bag. "No mess!" She said again.

"Yes, mom!" I groaned.

"Okay, bye. Love you!" I heard the door shut and I reached for the phone. I called Oliver, Tobias, and Victor to come over. We were going to play video games, but they said they wanted to play basketball. i couldn't argue with that because I do like playing basketball with them. A few minutes later, they're here while Tobias is holding a basketball on his other hand.

"Ready to play basketball?" Tobias asked.

"You know I am!" I smiled. "Let's go!"

"How about your siblings?" Tobias asked.

"Dad's there. He'll take care of them." I answered. "Come on." I said, going out of the house and heading to the park.

"Okay, me and Tobias and Oliver and Victor." I told the teams.

"What happens if the team lost?" Victor asked.

"The team that lost will prank call someone and say your gender and tell that you're pregnant." Oliver proposed. We all laughed and all agreed.

And guess what? Our team lost.