Epilogue~ Jasmine C.

"And the winner of the X Factor Season Seven is..." I cluthced Cole's, who was also made it to the top two with me, and Demi's hand. After a long performance, it only came to me and Cole. This was the day to determine who wins the record label and who becomes the new artist in Syco Company.

"Who do you think has the X Factor?" Mario Lopez, the host, asked to the audience, who was also on the edge of their seats. The crowd screamed in response.

"Please let it be me, please let it be me, please let it be me..." I chanted inside my head.

"Demi, what would you want to say to your two contestants?" Mario asked, giving us more tension than ever.

"I don't care who wins, I'm just so proud of them and I know both of them has a big future ahead of them." Demi said. Turning to us, she gave us a big smile. "I love you guys so much and I hope you guys would accept who wins." Demi said, giving back the microphone to Mario.

Demi gave both of us a squeeze before holding both our hands, squeezing them tighter.

I looked at the audiences and saw my family and friends in the front row, holding on on the sign that they made. They all gave me a thumbs up and I smiled at them gratefully. I looked back at the audiences and saw all of my fans already chanting and screaming my name.

Benjamin...

My features softened as I remembered Benjamin. I knew I had moved on, but he was always invading my mind, even at the busiest times. Closing my eyes, I imagined Benjamin with me right now, comforting me and telling me all the things that would cheer up my nervousness. If he was just here...

"Are you ready?" Mario shouted on the microphone. Another scream came from the crowd.

Who am I kidding?, I thought to myself, Benjamin would never be here.

"And the winner of the X Factor Season Seven is..." Mario said loudly. "Is..." He continued.

In those few moments, I felt everything slow down. I replayed the times where I performed here in this stage, where I tried my very best, where I had to fight my place when I was about to be eliminated.

"Scream your vote!" Mario laughed. Everybody started screaming both Cole and I's name. My heart started thumping faster and faster and I'm pretty sure in a minute or two when Mario doesn't say who wins, my heart is going to remove from my chest.

"The winner of the X Factor is..."

MAJOR CLIFFHANGER. I'M SO MEAN. HAHA.

But sadly, this is the end of my book. Don't worry, there's going to be a sequel! I'm gonna post a teaser after posting this chapter so hold on to that!

I dedicate this to all of the people who has been loving this book and supporting this book from day one! I know the first few chapters were crappy but being the lazy butt I am, I am not going to fix those, unless I want to.

Again, thank you guys SO SO SO much! I'm still expecting for people to promote this book! {If you love me, you'll promote it}

Thank you guys again, and I hope to see (or read) you in my next Benjamin Lasnier fanfic. Click the external link to find out about the book, and don't forget to vote on it! 

With much love, Jazzy