Chapter 5

Chapter 5

{Lalita's POV}

"I'll drop your car of this afternoon sweetie", mum said tucking my hair behind my ears.

She had dropped me of at school today.

"Ok thanks", I kissed her of the cheek and walked into the school. Closing my locker I felt two hand tickle the sides of my waist.I gasp and turning around I saw Chris's brown eyes looking straight at me.

"Hey!", I gasped surprised from the tickle. " Hey, did I scare you?", he grinned. "Nah not at all", I said sarcastically. We both laughed

. 'Well...that's what I intended", he said looking at me. Out of shyness I looked down, there was silence then I felt his hand creep onto my cheek.That's when I felt his soft lips kiss me, and returning it I smiled.

"Well that was a surprise", I said to him, feeling surprised.

"Was it a good surpise..or..?", he asked.

"I don't know, can you try again?", I flirted leaned closer to him.

"Oh? So this might help?", he asked as he leaned over to me to me and gave me an even longer kiss.

His lips were so smooth and round and smooth.

"Yea..that helped", I replied.

"Yea? Is it gonna help you be my girlfriend?", he asked holding my hand.

I giggled at this situation, "Yes".

"Does this mean you're girlfriend now?", he asked.

"Yea..I guess it does", I said softly. That's how it happened, I was in my last year of school and after all the stressing of not having a boyfriend had paid off.I was waiting for the right one, he was here.

**Chris's POV**

Lalita was my first ever kiss and my first ever girlfriend.She was just what I always wished for. "You know the new girl?", I asked my mates

 "Yea?", they answered.

"Well...we're dating", I said grinning.

"Damn Chris, she is hot! ", they yelled. 

"Haha, you'll find someone, one day", I laughed, glad they accepted her. For the rest of the day we spent all the time we can together and if she was in different classes all I could do was think about her.I was crazy in love.

**Lalita's POV**

The way he looked at me, was like I was a goddess he made me feel like i was an angel, I haven't felt this way for a long time.My feeling for him grew stronger and stronger everytime I set my eyes on him. 

"I'll see you later", I leaned closer to him giving him a passionate kiss.

  "Yea..you too", he kissed me back.  I wanted him to stay with me forever and never leave. I arrived home to find out I would be alone for the rest of the week.

"Honey I just have some business meeting that's all", mum said feeling my emotions over the phone. 

"I know but you're never here", I whispered absent mindly. 

"I know sweetheart, I know".

"I'll see you Monday then" 

"Ok bye sweetie", she blew a kiss over the phone. Walking out of my bedroom I had a knock at the door.Thinking it was sells man I ignored it.But they kept knocking.I decided to answer it.

  "What?", I said looking down at my phone.

  "Did I come and the right time?", that voice I thought looking up.  "Chris! What are you doing here?!", I gasped in surprise.

  He had changed from his uniform.He was wearing a shirt which tightened around his arms ,shorts that hanged down to his hips and he was about 20cm taller than me.Holy mother of god her look hot! 

"Well.. maybe if you'd stop checking me out I'd tell you", he grinned, his eyes seemed to look down my chest area.  Oh shit! I'd forgotten I was wearing a long baggy shirt which showed my half I cleavage. 

"Okay ill stop but it's so hard", I said putting my hand across to my other shoulder to hide my cleavage.

"I thought we could hang out if your mum is fine with it", he said. 

"Oh she's  not here but I'm sure she'd be fine with it", I lied.

There was no way my mum would let me and a boy 'hangout'.

"Great!", he stepped inside. 

"I'll be right back.Make yourself at home.", I said rushing into my room to get changed. 

I threw my bra on to hide my cleavage.You might be thinking why would I do that? Guys like cleavage! But I didn't want him to play all the attention to them, plus I felt uncomfortable.  Walking back to the lounge room I noticed he was looking at my cd collection.

  "So you really like Bob Marley don't you?" 

"Yes I do...you jealous", I teased. 

"How could I not be?". 

Sarcasm I thought to myself.

Before I knew it he  pushed me gently so I was against the wall, brushing his soft supple hands across my face.  I loved how tall and dominant he looked.  I let my hands run through his muscular buff body.I could feel his touch, making me lust for more.  Within seconds I felt his tounge against mine, pushing me harder against the wall out of passion.My tounge fighting back to his.Placing my hands on his neck I could feel his hands grabbing my hips.  I had never felt or done this before.It was astounding.  His breathing was turning quicker and quicker by the moment just as mine had.In one quick move he layed me on the couch, him on top of me.  With one last last fight with our tongues we let go.

  "I really think I love you", Chris said still on top of me. 

 "Mmmmh", I said pulling him closer to me.

Never say you love you unless you really mean it and in that moment I did like him but I wasn't ready to say that yet.

REMEMBER VOTE AND COMMENT thank you :)