Chapter 26

Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know
That, baby, you're the best

LANA DEL REY 

{Chris's POV}

The next day I woke up after a sleepless night of thought.I stood up in front of the mirror and took a good look at my self.I looked tired, my eyes were bloodshot and my pants hung just under the lines that lead to my crotch.I remembered Lalita complimenting me on how big my body had grown.But that thought wasn't what bothered my mind, Savannah was.Was I really the dad? What was going to happen?Was I ready for what was going to 

"How are you going to tell mom Chris? What about Lalita?", I talked to myself as I dressed in front of the mirror."Seriously what were you thinking Chris? Why did you have sex with her?Why didn't you use protection?Did you really think pulling out would prevent pregnancy?You are an idiot, a bloody idiot".

"Dude, talking to yourself is the first sign of madness", Zane growled as he turned on the bed.

I ignored him and walked out the door, ready to sort out my future.

Walking into the cafe I noticed Savannah hadn't arrived yet.I found a nice corner were the sun shined through.Because Savannah was pregnant I had a pretty good idea of what she should eat.I ordered an omelette filled with a lot of vegetables and a cup of tropical juice.

Savannah arrived and as a male I couldn't help but notice how good she looked as she walked towards me.She sat on the sit opposite to mine and noticed the food in an instant.

"Woah thank you", she said while eating the food."This is so good".

I smiled trying not to show how surprised I was at the speed she was eating her food and how messy she was doing it.I waited for a few seconds before she finished her food.

"Okay lets talk", I siad getting straight to the point.

Her facial expression suddenly her facial expressions changed. "Yes...".

"So...what do you want to do?".

"I want to keep he baby Chris".

It's funny how wrong this came from a girl I'd known for only 2months.She was now carrying my baby, not anyone else's but my baby.Produced from me.Lalita should be at least the on standing in this position.

"This can't be real", I let out a quite chuckle and pushed my hands through my hair.

Savannah looked at me sympathetically.

"I'm sorry Chris", she started to speak, head down."I'm sorry that I persuaded you into this.I just want you to know this is all my fault and my responsibility.You absolutely do not have to even go through this with me."

I took that all in.For most guys that would have been a free pass to leave and I did consider that but then was this all her fault?Did I want to abandon a child? MY child? The answer to all these question is Of course not!

"I-", before I could continue Savannah ran to the toilet and disappeared.