Chapter 11

I HAVE FINALLY FOUND TIME TO UPDATE.I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER:) 

DONT FORGET TO CLICK ON THAT VOTE BUTTON :)

Chapter 11

He spontaneously effortlessly picked me up, bridal style.Softly placing me on the bed I looked straight into his beautiful brown eyes smiling like never before.

I felt a soft kiss being placed on my stomach as he slowly slid my t-shirt, his tongue tickles my chin as he threw the shirt onto my carpet floor.

Feeling his erection against my stomach I wasn't positive what to do, so I grabbed hold of it through his jeans.

"Ouch!", he gasped.

"Sorry!", I smiled at him.

Placing my hands on his crotch and encouraging me to rub he slowly mouthed 'it's alright'.

A kiss was shared between us as he gently slide my panties of, this felt really uncomfortable for me I wasn't used to showing my boy to people.

"You're so beautiful', his voice filled my ears as his eyes eyed me up and down while I was lying on the bed. 

"No...look at you", I said my finger pushing his hard chest.

Chris moved on top of me, his hands on either side of my head and his knees of either side of my knees. 

His head tilted to the side then he slowly leaned over to kiss my neck.

My arms moved slowly, tracing around his metal belt as I unbuckled it.Our eyes made contact as soon as I starting to slid his pants, his lips slowly parting as he watched me throw his black jeans to the floor. 

His hands moved towards his underwear and he slowly slid them over.

We were now both naked his body over taking mine as his sparkling eyes looked into my nervous eyes as my pupils moved to his penis.

"Just take it easy on me", I whispered looking at it.That thing was huge.

"Lalita....I got you", he kissed my forehead.

Shit.I thought to myself I was actually going to have sex.I am in love with him and I am prepared to feel all the pain in the world for him.

"I'll take care of you, all right?",he asked me.

I didn't have to answer that question, my eyes said it all and Chris knew that too.

I grabbed hold of him, willing to control the pace he went in.As I slowly slid him into me I felt excruciating pain, I've never given birth before but I'm sure this is what it felt like.

I moved my hand away letting him take control and putting all my trust in him.

He paced in and out, tears streaming down my face.This hurt so bad.

"I'm sorry you're hurting Lalita", he leaned his forehead so it touched mine. 

I could feel the coolness of him inside me.

"Mmmm", I replied to him indicating to keep going.

As he continued his pace steady the pain slowly began to fade away, being over taken but the amazing feeling spreading through my body.

In a matter of time, we were both lost in our own world.Just him and me.

What felt like electrical pulses started to run through every single vein in me body, my chest cavity springing up from the rest of my body touching his cleanly shaved chest.