Chapter 14

Chapter 14

{Lalita's POV}

As soon as I heard Chris's car drive of, I quickly turned to mum and told her every single detail of what had happened that evening.She was ecstatic that I had finally found someone and fell in love.And...she couldn't stop bragging on about how much that ring would've cost.

The ring was a beautifully silver with a neatly cut round diamond in the middle.It looked outstanding, I absolutely could not stop looking at it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That night I slept like sleeping beauty, not wanting to wake up from the amazing dream I was having.Unfortunately that amazing dream was quickly disturbed by my mum shaking me like crazy.

"What??" I groaned.

"I'm so sorry honey, but I have to go to London ASAP", she said stroking my hair.

"I was just getting used to having you home mum", I whined.

"I know but I'll be back before you know it.Plus, I'm sure Chris will entertain you", she smiled.

"Eww, that sounded to wrong coming from you", I admitted.

We quickly brushed that scene off thankfully but  I can assure you it's going to scar me for eternity.I waved good bye to my dear mother as she drove of, tears streaming down her cheeks like a waterfall.That and she was beeping the horn like crazy as she she drove away into the distance.

Since I was disturbed from my beauty sleep, I decided to tune on to the watch my favourite movie of all time 'Dear John'. Channing Tatum was so hot, he reminded me so much of Chris.

{Chris's POV}

 I have no idea how long the sun rays have been peeking through the gap in my curtain until they found a way to my face,nor do I know how long it took for me to realise it when they hit my face.

I had been dreaming of Lalita, yet again.Struggling to ignore the sun rays piercing through my eyes lids and trying to get back to my dream.I finally decided to get up and have a shower and get ready for work.

I had mum towel hanging on my hips when I entered my room to find mum sitting on the edge of the bed, she loooked like she needed to tell me something.

"Morning mum", I said to her, walking to her direction.

"Morning Chris", she said looking like she couldn't wait just burst out whatever she was going to tell me. "I'm here to tell you that...your application at Adams College was accepted!", she screamed out.

"NO WAY!!!', I screamed running across to my room to hug her."When can I go?".

I signed up for this college centruies and centruies ago.This was my whole future planned.

She pulled out the a sheet of paper."It says here, you start Thursday this week!!! That's in 2 days Chris!"

I pulled the sheet from her hands to confirm what she had said."That's great!", I said.

Not many people get the change to be accepted into a University before they finish their senior year but because my grades where high they took me in.But of course my heart ached of the thought I would be miles and miles away from my girl.All that was running through my head was that I had to spend as much time as I can with her in just two days.

"I'm not going to be going to work today", I told my mum who understood exactly want I meant.

As soon as mum closed the door, I quickly dressed up in anything I could find, ran down stairs and out the door into my car.I arrived at her house to find her watching 'Dear John' her favourite movie in the entire world.Apparently he reminded her of me or something like that.Girls.

She didn't hear me opened the door and walk into her lounge room, her squeal filled my ears as I wrapped my hands around her eyes.

{Lalita's POV}

This might sound weird but I could smell the scent of his hands as his hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" he asked.

"I don't know, maybe a really hot guy that's going to kidnap me?", I said stupidly.

"You are very correct", his voice sounded so raucous.

“Do you have any idea how amazingly sexy your voice sounds?", I asked pulling him closer to me.

"Do you have any idea how amazingly sexy you look right now?", he ask moving his face so close to mine I could feel his warmth against my skin.

I bit my lip and I could feel my cheeks heat up from his compliment.He moved his lips revealing his teeth, and bit my bottom lip.He bit me just right, it wasn't too soft or too hard just a long perfect bite.This was a first for me and it was really sexy.I returned the bite and hoped it was as good as mine had felt.

He pulled back and gave me a look I had never seen before.He sat me on his lap and gave me that look again.

"Chris what is it?", I asked him.

He held my hand tightly."I'm going to college", he awkwardly smiled.

"That's great, why the face you giving me?", I asked him.

"I'm leaving Thursday, this week", he sighed. "That's in two days Lalita".

You know that feeling when you have just think everything is going alright until something hits you and you start feeling so sad it hurts?Well that's the feeling that went through me right now.

"Wow...that's very near".

"Yea".

"Oh".

We stayed silent, each of us thinking what it would be life would be like without each other.

"It's only a couple of months and then I'll be here", he said trying to sound optimistic.

"A lot can happen in a couple of months Chris", I told him honestly.

"I know, but we'll be alright", he said comforting me by laying my head on his shoulder.

He was right, nothing was going to split us up, our love was that strong.He picked me up in  one quick motion.

" We are not going to spend my last two days depressed over something that's pointless", he said walking with me around his body to my bedroom.

"Change your clothes, we are going out", he said sound so bossy.

Surprisingly I gave in to his bossiness, which I never do to anyone.Lucky bastard.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyes this chapter,Please VOTE and COMMENT I'll update as soon as I can :)