Chapter 3

Chapter 3

This one or this one? Nah neither.Shorts and t shirt? Too simple.Dress and gladiators? Yea why not.

I had a shower,moisturised my skin, styled my braids into a high bun, smeared a thin layer of foundation on and applied mascara.  I checked my 'clock on my wall I had 10 minutes left! I quickly squeezed my dress on, slipped on my shoes, hanged my bag onto my shoulder and finished with a smear of lip gloss.Done!

'Knock! Knock'. That was the door! He was here just on time! I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Holyshit...he was wearing a light blue and white polo shirt with black long jeans and sneakers.His hair was brushed and neat, Chris looked really good.I mean GOOD.

"Hey!", he said leaning to kiss my cheek.

"Hey", I said taking in his scent.He smelt devine. 

"I hope I'm not too early, You ready?", he said 

"Umm yea", I said looking into my bag.

 "Ok let's go", he said going a sign for me to follow him. His car was a black BMW, I was impressed. 

"Did your parents buy you your car?", I asked as he about to start the engine.

"No I saved up for it but its second hand", he replies starting the car engine.

The rest of the car trip we talked more there was no awkward moments. We arrived at the big theatre after 20 minutes.

"What movie do you want to watch I asked?", I asked because I didn't really want to choose.

 "Ladies first, so you chose", he chuckled.

"Hmm how about Safe Heaven?", I asked sure he would not watch it. 

"Yea sure",he replied, surprising me.

{Chris's POV}

As I lead her to the movie theatre I glanced at her she looked like a goddess, her skin was glowing, her body looked amazing in that dress and not to mention that beaming smile.She looked so beautiful.

I wasn't really a fan of Safe Heaven, I chose it so she could watch something she was comfortable with.I was into actiony stuff.  Time passed and passed I couldn't stop looking at her, how could an outstandingly gorgeous and beautiful girl be here with me?  She glanced at me and smiled.

And just with her smile my little friend went up, I tried to cover up by putting the popcorn on my hips.Crap! 

"I'm just gonna go to the toilet", I said. 

"Ok", she said I was so glad she was concentrating on the movie. 

I got back and the movie was finished.

********************************************

In the car I asked her a lot of question and she happily answered them.She was funny, bubbly and beautiful what more could I ask for? She was definetly a 10/10. We arrived at her house but we continued our conversation for more than inutes, I wanted to stay there with her forever. 

"I better go its getting late", she said as I checked my clock , it was 10:30pm.

"Ok, I'll walk you", I said as I got out to open her door.

"Thanks for inviting me".

  "No problems, maybe we could do this again sometime?", I smiled so hard my cheeks started hurting. 

" Yea..we should , I'll see you on Monday then", she said, my heart was aching already. 

"Yea..", I leaned forward not sure whether to hug, kiss her on the lips or cheek. 

I went for the cheek.

 "Bye Lalita", I letting go of her hand that I had been holding for a while.

COMMENT OR VOTE