Chapter 25

Chapter 25

{Savannah's POV}

"So when did this happen?", Jess asked me.

Jess has been away for a month and she was catching up on the goss while we tried to cook dinner.

"Uhhh about a month ago".

"How was it?"

"Really good", I said grinning.

"Did you use protection?"

"What's up with the questions?".

"Did you?"

"No but he like pulled out, so it didn't matter".

She clapped her hands on her mouth."You could get a disease or even pregnant! You stupid girl!".

I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'll be back, I need to go to the toilet".

I walked normally to the toilet but as soon as I locked the door I slid down and took a deep breath.I was so tired from standing and it was only for a couple of minutes.I believe that it was because I didn't get enough sleep at night .

Shit...I looked down at my urine and white and bloody discharge.Wow...my periods already?

I walked out of the bathroom glad to tell Jess the good news.

"Phew!".

"So have you seen him after that?".

"No...".

"Why?".

"He's been avoiding me", I looked down.

I'd tried to talk to him during class and all he did was walk away.

"Do you just want to ditch this and go to the teach", Jess asked dropping the knife.

"Can't, I nearly spewed yesterday before I even opened the door, sorry".

"Oh...I thought you loved Asian", she looked disappointed.

"Can we go somewhere else?"

"Ok, but wear something appropriate.Please". 

We arrived at a simple restaurant.I sat uncomfortably as the cramps became more painful.Scratching away at the spots that had been appearing out of nowhere Chris, Brax and Zane appeared from the doorway.I quickly glanced at Jess who squeezed my hand under the table.

We pretended not to notice them as we chatted away about a TV show we had been watching.Brax gave me a nod as they sat down four tables in front of us.Chris didn't even acknowledge me.The waiter delivered our food and it looked as delicious as it had on the advertisements.Without a word Jess shoved the food down her mouth, possibly the fastest I've ever seen her do.

I poked the meat with the fork and placed it in my mouth.It tasted delicious but as soon as it settled in my stomach things started to go wrong.

"Oh shit Jess", I said standing up and running to the door that had 'toilet written on it.

I busted my way into the bathroom, making the women in there scream in surprise.Barging into the toilet, I emptied everything from my stomach.It keep coming...once...twice then the third time.My hands weakly reached for the toilet paper, I wiped my mouth and threw the disgusting paper in the toilet.Standing up I flashed the toilet and headed for the sink where I was approached by Jess.

"Sav, what's happening?", she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Food poisoning?", I said as a question.