Chapter 6

Chapter 

{Lalita's POV}

The rest of the afternoon we watched movies while cuddling. 

For dinner we ordered pizza,my favourite.It was getting late I wasn't sure if Chris had to leave.

"Hey, don't you have to go?" , I asked.

"You trying to get rid of me?", he frowned.

"Nah it's just... Won't your mum worry?".

"If you want I could stay the whole night.".

"You would do that?", my voice was getting all cute and squeaky.

"Yea I wouldn't leave, little Lalita in this big house all by herself  

would I?", he smirked.

"Christopher! I know karate, so I can take down any big strong muscular man.Like you", I said playfully.

"Oh that scared me,in gonna run away now" , he said standing up pretending to run.

"Whatever 'Christopher", I emphasised his name.

To tell the truth I was tired and his sarcasm was starting to crawl into my last nerve.

"Sorry", he said seeing my annoyance and pulling me closer to him.

"Yes and you're very very attractive", I flirted.

"Mmmmm I don't think I'm as attractive as you, but I am pretty strong", he said flexing his biceps, which made me laugh.

He looked at the clock it was 11pm.

"I should probally tuck you in", he said teased.

"I think you......oh!!', I gasped not finishing my sentence as he picked me up with no effort at all.

Spooning on my bed, I fitted perfectly in his big body. 20 minutes passed by and we still laid in my double bed not saying a word but I could still feel the chemistry circling the air around us.

I turned around to face him and I realised why his breathing had changed.I could feel his erection against my hips but I wasn't the type of girl to 'go for it'.

Some part of my mind was praising myself for giving him that.Go me.

I gave him a long soft passionate kiss on his soft lips.

"Goodnight Chris".

Waking up in the morning I felt strong hands around my small waist.Looking at my bedside table mirror, my reflation looked Iike I was a zombie!

I had drool around my lips, puffy red eyes and my hair was a mess.Turning around to look at Chris, he looked so peaceful.

Pulling out if his hold to go and wash was face I heard him wake up.Damn it!

"Hey beautiful", he said kissing the back of my neck.

"Good morning gorgeous", I said forcing myself to turn around.

His expression didn't change at all.Which made me feel secure.

"How was your sleep?", he asked.

"Couldn't be better", I said optimistically.

"Yea same...only cause I was sleeping next to you", he said that not in a joking manner but serious.

"You're such a charmer Chris", I kissed him.

I remembered we had school today, back to reality I guess.

"Do you want to take a shower?", I asked him.

"Nah ill be right for today" he smiled.

"No wonder you stink", I joked.

His scent was actually indescribably outstandingly beautiful.

"I'll quickly have one".

Wrapping my towel around my wet body I realised I hadn't brought my clothes so I would have to change in front of Chris.

Carelessly opening the door Chris was just wearing his underwear.

"Shit! Sorry", I said stepping out the door.

I knew we weren't in that stage in our relationship yet.

"No..it's fine", he said pulling his pants on.

We both laughed.He was just in his pants and his 8 pack deep steel abs were to die for, I felt like I was dating Taylor Launter!

I hid my body using the wardrobe door.Chris was still looking my way which made me blush.It's not that I didn't feel comfortable with my body, it's the fact I had never let a boy see me fully naked.

I finally managed to get dressed and I was applying light layers of make up.

But Chris was still shirtless and staring at me.

"Are you gonna put your shirt on?", I asked looking at him from my mirror.

"Umm..yea sure sorry!", he said clicking back to planet earth.

We were dressed and ready and just as I was leaving my room Chris blocked the way with his body.

"Lalita...", Chris said sounding like he was in pain.

"Are you alright?", I asked, reaching my hand to stroke his cheek.

He groaned as he felt the touch of my hand.

"Truly, no I'm about to explode because of you", he said his voice sounding like he was in pain again.

Oh crap, I knew what he meant.But i wasn't ready for that yet. Infact I was really scared about the fact of a thing going up there.The stories my friends had told me freaked me out more.

"Christian I'm sorry", I hugged him.

I'm not sure what I was sorry for though.

"Lalita let me love you", he whispered in my ear.

"No...Chris I can't not yet",I said, sounding sorry.

He nodded looking like he sounding like he understood. That's a relief, I sighed to myself.

"I'll see you at school, I gotta do somethings before class", he said kissing me on the cheek and walking out

A few seconds later I heard his car leave our drive way. 

Now I'm not so sure he understood.

**Chris's POV** 

Driving to school all I could think of was Lalita.Her small petite body with bumps where there were supposed to be. 

Any guy who wouldn't be sprung by that would be either blind or had some serious mental issues.

I mean...the way she moved her body when she put her clothes on was the sexiest thing I had ever seen in my life. 

I am sure she is a virgin but I'm not I'm not sure if I should tell her that

My first time was with some girl at a party and I never saw her again. 

I really wanted to with Lalita, but I couldn't force her I have to respect her feeling if she wasn't ready she wasn't ready.

VOTE AND COMMENT