Chapter 29

Chapter 29

{Chris's POV}

The next afternoon, Savannah was dropped of by Brax.She had a huge smile on her face when she saw me but I wasn't too happy about it.

As soon as she walked towards me I noticed her step had changed it was the same step she took after I slept with her

"You slept with him didn't you?", I eyed her.

"Well yes, in the same bed", she rolled her eyes at me.

"Don't roll your eyes at me Savannah! Sleeping with someone while you are 6 weeks pregnant is not good for the baby!!", my voice was filled with anger.

"Why are you being like this?! And do you really think I'd sleep with him after what happened with you?",Savannah's little voice turned to this really big frustrated voice.

"Obviously I'm being like this because I want you and my baby to be healthy and safe.And I don't think you would sleep with him but why are you walking like you did?!", I said trying to keep my voice calm.

She looked at me like I was so stupid and I hated it.

"It's not your baby, it's ours and I didn't sleep with him, ok?"Savannahs voice was quite.

"Okay. I'm sorry for not trusting you".

She took her suitcase and started walking up the steps.I was tempted to just let her walk all the way up by herself, but I couldn't let a girl especially a pregnant one walk all the way up those steps with a suitcase.

I stood up and ran up the steps to catch up to her.

"I'll take that",I said, grabbing, the suitcase from her hands.

Savannah started crying.I sighed and looked at her.

"Hormones?", I jerked my eyebrow.

"Yep", she smiled at the tears when in her mouth.

After 10 minutes of helping get some food, we decided to watch a movie while talking about everything that was going on.

I lay on the bed with my left leg up and my hands kept reaching for the bowl of chips on the floor.

Savannah sat on the floor with her back edge of my bed, facing the tv with her shirt shifted to expose her baby bump.There were little lines starting to form, stretch marks I think and they had Savannah worried.

"These stretch marks are gross", she said rubbing her stomach.

"No they are not.But if it affects you that much I could get some bio oil or something", I told her.

She turned her head to face me. "How do you know about bio oil?"

"My girlfriend - I mean Lalita used it all the time for her hips", I turned red.

"Oh, could we and get it now?".

I sighed."Fine", I said standing up and reaching for my jacket.

. . . . . . . . . .. .. . . . . . . . . ..

We arrived at the mall and I parked near the entrance.Savannah opened her door to step out and wait for me.

Savannah and I walked inside together, my hand was on her back for support.She had been having some pain on her back and I was pretty sure that was from the baby.

"Is this the pharmacy?"she asked.

"No that would be the supermarket", I said sarcastically.

The sign clearly state 'Pharmacy'