Chapter 23

You've got the words to change a nation

But you're biting your tongue

You've spent a life time stuck in silence

Afraid you'll say something wrong

If no one ever hears it how we gonna learn your song?

Emeli Sande'

DON'T BE AFRAID TO USE YOUR VOICE GUYS.SPEAK FOR WHAT'S RIGHT. Lalita XOXO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 23

{Chris's POV}

On Tuesday night after I finished my three hour shift, I was walking up to the parking lot when I noticed a familiar figure approaching me.As opened the car door, Savannah stepped out of the darkness into street lamp rays.

'Hey! What are you doing here?", Savannah said looking confused.

"Hey, I just finished my shift.", I replied trying not to focus of what she was wearing.

"Oh already?"

"Yea, my adviser suggested I start easier".

She nodded in agreement."Umm...can you give me a ride? I can't be bothered to get a taxi".

I scratched my head."Ahhh...sure ok", I said walking to the other side to open the door.

She smiled as I closed the door and walked to my side.

We drove for 5 minutes without a sound when she pulled out a picture of Lalita that lay on the floor.Savannah scanned the picture.

"Wow she is beautiful.Is she your girlfriend?"

I took my eyes of the road and looked at the picture."Yes she very much and yes she is my girlfriend".

"How long?".

"Ummm...about 4 months now".

She was silent then spoke again."She is lucky".

'Why do you say that?", I asked.

"Well.. firstly it's not everyday a guy opens a door for you?".

"Really?Why wouldn't anyone open the door for you?".

She shrugged her shoulders, loooked down and started blushing.

I chuckled."Anyway, I'm pretty sure Brax would do anything for you".

"That's funny cause he didn't".

I moved my facial muscles in surprisement."Is that why you are so awkward around each other?What happened?".

"Yea I guess, he wasn't understanding".

"What wouldn't he understand?".

She bit her lip."Just what I...why I...why wasn't ready for, you know".

"Shit...I'm so sorry.He really doesn;t seem like that type of guy".

"Are you serious?", she looked at me the way Lalita did when I said something that didn't make sense.

I scrunched my face and she giggled.

"Maybe he is a little", I admitted.

She put her hands up to show that she was right.I chuckled in return.

We arrived soon after that conversation.

"Thanks a lot Chris, I owe you", she said giving me a peck on the cheek.

 "That's ok", I said trying to hide that I was blushing.

She walked away into the same direction I was hearded.She was about a metre away when I started walking in the same direction.Savannah turned around and look at me.

"I'm not following you, I'm just hearding in the same direction", I said flicking the keys.

{Savannah's POV}

It's been a long time since I've felt like a guy didn't treat me like I was some type of trash or judged me because of what I wore.It's also not everyday a guy opens a door for you, it's not everyday that a guy blushes when you just give him a peck on the cheek and it's not everyday you meet a guy that look like a model.It breaks my heart that he has a gorgeous girlfriend but there is just something in me that tells me he is the one I have been waiting for.He is the reason why all the guys didn't get to the next step with me.

My room mate Jess smiled at me."Savvy he has a girlfriend.If that was you, you wouldn't want anyone hitting on him".

I frowned."I know, it's really wrong but I can't let it go.He is totally the one I want to be my first".

Jess giggled.

"What's funny?", I asked.

"I still can't believe you haven't popped your cherry yet", she laughed.'Looking at you I'd think you have".

"Just because I dress like this it doesn't mean I sleep around with everyone".

Everytime people always jump to the conclusion and think just because I dress in short things I am  a slut.Trully I'd never do anything with any guy unless I was very sure.

 "Just don't it .Seriously Sav don't tempt him".

"I'm not, I didn't even touch him!".

"Look at you, every single guy here wants you! What makes you think he won't?", Jess yelled at me.

"He has a girlfriend!", I yelled back.

"She is 40km away!".

"Nothing is going to happen.The only thing that will happen is that we will become good friends".

"That's exactly what you said about Brax and then what happened?".

I went silent for a little bit."Don't bring that up Jess, it's not fair".

"I don't want you to get hurt again Savvy.It'll be like Deja vu again"

"He's not like Brax, he wouldn't.I told him and he wouldn't do that", I said taking a sit.

"I thought you would " just" and be friends".

"I am but I also can't help my feelings".

She looked at me for a minute and nodded.'Fine, but please...PLEASE just for me be careful".

I nodded my head in agreement.

Before I went to sleep, I swore with all my heart that I would not take my feelings any further than I have.Just the friends.JUST FRIENDS.

 VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!