Chapter 19

Chapter 19

(Chris's POV)

There is a time when every young male like myself lets sexual attraction take control over their whole thinking.That's what I did when I was dancing with Savannah, I mean I knew it was the wrong thing to do but as I traced my hands along her body, I felt Lalita.

It might sound strange but I knew what Lalita's body felt like and Savannahs' was like a perfect clone for it and I was so frusted at myself for even touching her like that, it was really unacceptable.Lalita was never going to know about that.

"Well you came back early", Lalita said as I answered her phone call.

"Yea, I wasn't feeling to good", I lied

"Naww whats wrong?", she asked.

"I don't think the food went down well", I lied yet again.

Because Lalita was so gullable she believed everything I had said, she even suggested that I place a hot water bottle on my stomach, but I was pretty sure that was a  when girls get their things.

"Yea, it is a girl thing.But maybe it will help?", she laughed.

Lalita had this think were she thought she knew all the solutions to medical problems.Usually they were helpful but sometimes they were a load of bullshit, like the hotwater bottle one for example.

"So when are you coming back?", she yawned.

"I'll try next fortnight", I said quietly as Brax and Zane had came back stoned and threw themselves onto the beds.

"You better"

I was actually going to see her the in two more days since I had a break for 4 days.

I yawned " I think I should go to sleep, maybe it might help my stomach"

She yawned too "Yea, can't wait till next of next week"

"Same I can't wait, okay night night.Love you"

"I love you too Chris", and she made a kissing noise through the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Savannah's POV}

Last night I had a dream...a dream about Chris.In the dream I had layed on his lap, his muscular arms had been wrapped around my neck, the sand was tickling my hips and my eyes were amazed by the beautiful view of the ocean we faced.After all that he had  effortlessly picked me up and layed me on a huge bed with white linen.That's when  I was woke up but I had a pretty good idea what would have happened next.

It was 9:30 in the morning at I was getting ready for my class at 10.I stared at the window as I crunched on a piece of toast, my mind drifted to last night when Chris had starred at my ' tattoo ' and when his warm smooth hands slid on my body making me find him even more attractive than I thought he was.I had no idea he had that much confidence because the way he touched me was so spontaneous.

"Who is it this time?", my room mate Jess startled me.

"Shit! Jess, are you trying to give me a heart attack?".

"No really, you were just deep into thought about a certain someone.Do I know him?", she said taking a bite of an apple.

"Whatever Jess, no you don't know him".

"What does he look like then?"

"Oh Jess, saying his an angel is an under statement, he had deep brown eyes, short dark hair, he's really tall and his body...it's big but not in a fat way but in a really muscular way, he is really nice and he is just cute".

Jess was now leaning her elbow on the bench and she smiled and me, "You really are into him aren't you?"

"Yes Jess! He is not like all the other guys".

"Oh like Brax who technically tried to force you into doing crap?".

"No he didn't! He just didn't understand why I wanted to wait"

"Ok....no need to be all aggressive, I just hope this Chris is as good as he sounds"

I checked my clock and realised that it was time for me to start heading to class.

"I wasn't and I am pretty sure Chris is as good as he sounds.Anyway gotta go", I grabbed my messenger bag and headed out the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE VOTE