Chapter 24

Don't break me down

I've been travelling too hard

I've been trying to hard

Lana Del Rey -Ride

Chapter 24

{Savannah's POV}

Stop it Savannah! There was no way I could control myself as he leaned on the window peacefully looking out of the window.He glanced at me, I kept looking at him and smiled to show him my interest liked him.Chris smiled back showing his pearl white teeth.I wanted him so bad.

At the end of the lesson I hurried across the hall of catch up to him.

"Hey", he said in that husky voice that made me melt inside.

"Hey, you drifted away a bit in class", I smiled at him.

"Haha, yea.Ahh do you want to come over and study with me?I've heard you are really smart", he smiled at me.

I blushed straight away and my voice turned from normal to this high pitched tone."Yea...umm when?".

"Now if that's ok".

My voice was still squeaky and my body heat had rose more than 5 degrees."That's fine".

He drove us to the local library.We found a little spot in the corner with cushion on the floor and lay there facing each other.

"So, what do you want to learn?", I said controlling my voice.

"Just how the brain functions.If that's ok, I didn't understand anything today."

I looked at him in disbelieve."Oh Chris", I giggled.

He jerked his eyebrow."What? It's not my fault I'm dumb".

"I didn't say that! Anyway the brain has a lot of sections".

"Yea..."

We studied for 30 minutes and I was fairly confident he actually understood it.I convinced him to join me for dinner at a Chinese restaurant at the corner of our campus.

"Yum...", he said as he finished his dumplings.

"I told you it was good!".I started laughing at the white line on his lip.

He smiled."What's funny?"

I licked my thumb, leaned over the table and wiped he corner of his plumb lips.

"Thanks", he licked his lips in the most sexiest way ever and made me choke on my own saliva.

"Ekhm! pardon me".

The things he did made me melt inside.Chris's phone suddenly rang and his face changed into the face of a happy school boy. "Excuse me for a second", he said.

"Hey Lalita" Wow...her name was beautiful.

His soft chuckled came out from his mouth."Babe...I how can I forget?.....hahaha...I'll call you when I get there...ok....yea....I love you...mwah...".

Jealousy circled my veins as he whispered sweet nothings on the phone and chuckled.I pulled my already revealing shirt down a bit more and pulled my shorts up more.He hung up on the phone and turned around to face me.

"Woah!", he said as he looked at my chest and quickly turned to my eyes."We should go", he said in a voice that sounded as if he was in pain.

Got him, he wants me.

He was very quite the whole way to campus.He parked the car but we stayed seated in silence.He rubbed his hands together.

"What are you thinking?", I asked him.