Chapter 21

Chapter 21

{Lalita's POV}

I was up early this morning, make up on and my short Afro combed upwards.I walked to the kitchen and prepared my cereal.Trying to force it down my throat the doorbell rang.I stood up, breakfast in my hand.

"Yes?", I asked as I opened the door.

"Good Morning ma'm I was wondering if you would be interested in changing your phone company", he replied with a weird accent.

"No sorry", I said and rudely closed the door before he could reply.

I was sick of people knocking at my door.It was nearly everyday two or more of them would knock on the door trying to sell some bullshit.Anyway today I wouldn't have to answer all those knocks, a few of the girls from my class and me were going to spend the whole day studying in the library for our last ever exams in high school.Thank gosh.

On my way to the local library, I recieved a phone call from Chris through the car bluetooth I answered

"Hey, I'm driving can I call you back?"

"Do both", he ordered, that was a tone in his voice I hadn't heard before but I decided to let it go.

"What are you up to?", I questioned what he wanted.

"I'm just chilling, I felt like talking to you".

"Okay, what'a going on with you today ?".

"No much, I have a day of today.What about you".

"Just studying with some friends, I'm actually doing well without you", I said as I realised myself that I actually was doing well without him.

"At least one of us is doing all right.I'm dieing to see you", he said his voice sounding really sweet and desperate.

"Yea at least, but I'm dieing to see you too", I told him.

"Yea, anyway where are you doing your study ?".

"Why?",I dragged the y in why.

"Just wondering where my girlfriend is studying.Crime?", he chuckled

"Hahaha, I don't know yet we haven't decided"

He was quite for a second, it sounded as if he was was eating

"Chris, I'll call you later.Bye, mwah!".

"Bye, bye".

{Chris's POV}

Finally after what seemed like hours, I finally spotted Lalita's car driving into the driveway and I finally, finally saw her step out of the car and walking to the door looking so hot and rocking her afro.I couldn't wait to hold her.

Stepping out of my car, I grabbed the roses the box of chocolate and stuck a note on the outside of the box.I walked up to the door and took a breath to calm down before I knocked on the door.

I heard her steps as she approach the door, she opened it.I guess because the bouqets of roses she couldn't see my face.

"Yes?", she said.

I pulled the roses away from my face, "What you can't recognised your own boyfriend now?", I said grinning at her.

"Oh my god!", she screamed in disbelief and with her hands on her mouth she steppes backwards.

I walked inside, put the roses and chocolate down and greeted her with a big hug.She started sobbing and pulled away from my shoulder to look at me.