Chapter 17

DEAR READERS: I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while please forgive me.

xoxoxoxo 

Chapter 17

{Chris's POV}

The following day I had a lot of trouble getting around the to my first class.Brax and Zane had taken of their own ways.I walked around the hallway my map in my hand and my books clutched underneath my arms.I glanced at my map yet again and frowned in confusion, I decided to turn to the left and go the office for more information.

After 150 rushed steps I finally stood in front of the office.

"Do you know where room 4K is?", I asked showing the ladies on the computer

Before they could slip a word out  a pretty slim girl with a tan no where near Lalita's.Her hair was ombre with from brown to a light blonde.Did I say she was pretty, I meant she look hot.

"I'll show him, I'm just going to the room next to it", she said smiling at me with the straightest teeth I'd ever seen.

The  ladies thought it was a great plan and we were on our way,  walking in the empty hall way with this girl that looked like a goddess.I glanced over at her and saw that she had a red mark on her cheek, I had to ask what happened it looked like it had hurt.

"What happened to your cheek?", I asked quitely.

"Oh this thing", she touched her cheek lightly."I fell", she continued.

"Ohk", I said not believing she had explained the whole story.

"Yep...What's your name?", she asked.

"I'm Chris"

"Really nice to meet you, I'm Savannah".

{Savannah's POV}

Damn! he was fine, I wanted to just jump on him already.Yes I admit it I'm a bit of a slut but at least I'm an intelligent slut right?

Because I didn't want to make a wrong first impression I had to lie to him about the mark on my cheek, I actually don't remember what happened but I remember I took ecstasy before I stop remembering what happened.

His name was one of the hottest names out there.

"Is it Christian or Christopher?, I asked curious to know.

"It's Christopher", she said.

He wasn't much of a talker but I knew I would get him out of his shell soon enough.We walked together until we reached his room.

"Well, there it is", I pointed at the room

"Oh, thanks Savannah", he said showing his beautiful smile that made mt  light red colour.

"No probs, nice to meet you Chris", I said walking over to my class, working my hips to give him something to remember.

{Chris's POV}

The way Savannah looked at me was the way Lalita had looked at me the first time we meet and I was pretty sure she wouldn't like another girl looking at me like that.I swore to my self: Under no circumstances will be attached to any girl other than Lalita, even though they are so hot like Savannah.

My first class was a bugle all the professor did was explain the what we were going to do the whole semester.

I strolled to the cafeteria, and you wouldn't believe who I bumped into.Savannah and I hated myself for checking her out as she picked her booked from the floor.

"Oh Chris!", she said.

"Hey", I said trying to sound casual.

"We always seem to bump into each other eh", she giggled her skin glowing under the light that shown from the window.Just the way Lalita's did.

"Yea I guess"

"Oh! Um I just remembered there is a little house party tonight and I was wondering if you would like to come",she said.

"Ummm". And before I could reply she jumped in, "Zane and Brax will be there".

My mind was telling me not to go, but the fact that  Brax and Zane where going to accompany me.

"Yea sure, what time?".

"8:30, do you want me to pick you up?"

"Nah I'll get a ride with Brax or Zane", I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~