8

E i g h t : Tell Me When it Hurts

"Muff-in?"

"Muffin."

"Cup."

"That is a cup. What is this?"

"Bag-al,"

"Close, pronounced Bagel." Louis nods at his owner's words picking at the muffin the man ordered him that morning. The two sat in a coffee shop at Harry's request, the man said they were meeting someone very important. Louis had to wear the stiff clothes Harry had bought him, he thought the two were going to his job.

He huffs in the seat messing with the tie he was forced to wear before Harry smacks his thigh warningly, "Leave it alone."

The Entrance door of the cafe had bells on the top of it to signal when someone had walked in, Harry shifted nervously in his seat until the bells shrieked in alarm, two people walking in together.

Louis squinted glancing over his shoulder thinking the woman looked very familiar, "Hi, thank you for meeting me." Harry remarks gesturing to the seat across from him for the two to take a seat.

"Mr.Styles on what ground do you have to ask for a re-sale?"

"Lack of education, classified past, other personal reasons." Louis feels himself pale at the words, he knew when the woman opened a notepad where he had seen her before, he gasps grabbing Harry's hand tugging on the man, "G-go go go," he begs, the dominant plasters a smile ripping his hand from Louis'.

The man next to the woman clears his throat, "You do realize what this means, right?" Louis has tears streaming down his face spilling apologies as he tries to push Harry from the booth, that woman is the one that took him away from Stan's house! Louis feared Harry would find out what happened to his old master if the two talked.

The woman tightens her jaw motioning to Louis, "He seems bonded."

"He's not."

"Mr.Styles this means you will never own a submissive again." The man interjects extending his hand towards Louis, "Calm down buddy," The submissive shrieks for his master to save him pleading to go home with Harry.

Amelia Thompson had been in the business twenty-six years, it never got easier to remove a clearly bonded submissive from a dominant that just didn't want it. Or even the times that the Dominate wanted it, and the submissive asked for a new master. She almost thought those were harder.

A dominant in love would do many things before allowing a submissive to leave easily.

Her own partner, Ryder, sits next to her watching with guilt anchoring in his stomach. He was a skip which sometimes made the job less painful knowing he'd personally never know the pain, but sometimes even he shed a tear once the removal was done.

The cafe Harry assumed would be quiet and out of touch enough to not produce a crowd or stares backfires on him as everyone in the place locks eyes on the scene of Louis having his meltdown in fear of being taken away from Harry or the master finding out about his past.

Harry can't help wincing when the voices of the people in the booth behind him reach his own ears,

"He doesn't deserve that poor baby, he's a monster."

"Just be glad he got rid of this one before killing it."

"I hope he never gets another submissive!"

Glancing back with horror-stricken eyes at the words he'd hurled at himself daily yet never truly had affected him, the women glare at him in return.

"You will never own another submissive or skip if Louis is signed over. This will take six days to go into effect before it is finalized." Amelia informs grabbing the sheet of paper from her notepad, her eyes glaze Louis' figure that sits stoically now.