Two

Thank you guys, so much for supporting me, I appreciate it so much. ❤.

This morning, I woke up and saw a bunch of notifications in wattpad. Apparently, a lot of people commented nice things about the book, and I really appreciate that. 20 people have read my book, and it may seem like not much, but to me, it is a big accomplishment. .❤✔.

Onto the show! ❤.

--

"Hey, Jake" I greeted my step-brother from my room. I placed the fragile Blake onto my bed. He purred, and explored his surroundings.

"Ayye, Ocean" Jake shouted back from the game room. I got out of my clothes, and grapped some comfortable clothes.

"Mew"

I turned back to see Blake on the end of the bed, watching me as I got undress.

"What's the matter?" I say, in a sweet voice, as if talking to a baby. I haven't realized that Blake is a boy, and its kind of strange that he is watching me undress. What a perverted cat.

"You are a pervert, aren't ya?" I say, smiling as I walked back to my closet and put my shirt on, along with my shorts.

"Yup."

I turned around fast. What the hell. I looked at Blake, but he didn't seem to be doing anything but stare. Who the fuck was that?

"Jake?" I call out, making sure he isn't stalking me while I change.

"What?" He asked, still in the game room. Huh, how is that possible? How did Jake possibly hear me, and say 'Yup' then go back to the game room? I gave Blake a confused look and shrugged it off.

Hm, ever since Blake came home, strange things have been happening, and somehow, I manage to shrug it off and leave it alone instead of just investigating.

I walked towards Blake, and picked him up. He cuddles into my breast, and seemed to fall asleep. I frowned, but once again, shrugged it off.

I went to join Jake in playing 'Left 4 Dead' since we always play together after school is over. I sat onto the blue comfortable sit, next to Jake who was finishing up his campaign.

I picked up the remote and logged in.

"Alright, let's do this" Jake said, sounding determine to beat the next level.

--

"Dude, no, not that way! You idiot" Jake scolded, as he got eaten by the crowd of zombies. I started laughing, and stood up, grapping Blake from my lap. He opened his eyes and yawned, looking sleepy.

I glance at the clock on the wall, seeing it was 12:30. I stretch and looked at Jake who was turning off the TV.

"Alright, I'm going to bed" I said, and walked to my bed. I placed Blake on the bed, walked to Blakes supplies and took out the bed for him.