Nine

Thank You guys soo much for supporting. You have no idea how excited I am for writing right now, and I can't believe that you guys like this story.

Don't get me wrong, I mean, I knew that this book was a master piece. Alright, enjoy this one, vote comment. ❤

Enjoy this my batties.

///

Jakes P.O.V (again, yes, sorry)

As Ocean made her way towards her bedroom, I felt worry ness build up. She is going to worry about her cat. Blake. That's his name.

Oh yes, you thought I didn't know? Of course I know that cats turn to human- uh, you found out in the last chapter- and I happen to know that my sisters cat is a human.

How I found out? Well, you remember that night when Ocean went to Scott's party? Well, I bet she did hear me when I said "I'm home".

I heard russling and some talking, then a sort of yell come from Oceans room. I walked to her door, peeking and seeing a male on her floor, laughing. That guy. He followed Ocean around school.

At that moment, Blake seemed to have felt my presence and turned to...a cat. Yes, I was surprised and confused. I did tell Vince and everything. Of course, if 'Blake' ever hurt Ocean, I wouldn't know what to do.

I panicked, but managed to find my voice and walk in. After that, she left with her cat.

I didn't tell mom or dad; they'd think I'm crazy. I had to think and try to figure out what I would do next.

Well, I did. Vince captured Blake, but somehow got drunk and try to rape my sister. Vince was a kind person, cared for everyone, but when he's drunk, he is a whole complete different person.

Weird, right?

As Ocean slammed her door, I looked back at mom who seemed a bit annoyed.

"That child will learn one day" She mutters, getting up from her seat and started washing her plate.

I sighed. I needed to go to Vince already. He already was drunk, still, since his messages and phone call seemed aggressive.

Yup, I could tell he was drunk. I should text him. I looked around, and noticed that my phone was gone. I looked around and stood up, confused. "Where's my phone?" I say, loudly, feeling my pockets to see if it was in there.