Ten

Do you honestly like this book? Comment, please.

///

On a Saturday night, in midnight, Blake was captured by the man who wanted to rape me.

I didn't quite understand why, at first, I thought it was because of Blake interrupting our moment but when I first heard that guy in front of Blake say he knew he was a cat, I freaked.

I did not know what to do, I didn't understand anything at all, what I knew is that I might not be able to save Blake in time.

I felt my legs wobble as he held up a knife to his face again. I felt my smile grow. Blake did care about me. It's my duty to rescue him, right?

"Ocean" I jump when I hear a familiar voice behind me. I look behind me, seeing Jake. He had his arms crossed, and his expression showed complete anger.

"J-Jake- I-" I stood still, and crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at him. "What the hell is this, huh?" I ask, backing away from him as if he was fire.

"Ocean, come with me, I'll explain-" He reached for me, and I slapped his hand away before he could touch me. He stopped, and I thought he might be hurt, but he grapped my arm, making me fight back.

He pulled me towards- Was it Vince? And Blake. Blake stared at me, looking worried and eyeing Jakes grip on me. I gave him a concerned look and felt powerless.

Jake pushed me to a chair, and strapped me down, and backed away, looking at me, and smiled. "Ocean. Please don't look at me like that. You're making me feel guilty"

I felt my eyes widen. "Excuse me?! Jake, you should be guilty, why are you doing this?!" I shout, feeling my wrist dig into the straps.

Jake sighed, pulling a chair out of a desk, and sitting down, staring down at his hands. Vince looked at me and back at Blake. Vince walked towards me and smiled.

"Hey. I'm Vince. I think we've met before" He said. Wow, he's not so mean when I thought about him.

"Uh, yeah! You almost raped me!" I shout, moving again from the seat, trying to escape the straps.

Vince chuckled and look down the floor. "Yeah, I was drunk at the time, I do apologize about it. I'm not myself when I drink" He said, placing his hand on my hand.

I looked at Blake, who was glaring at the skin contact Vince was making. I shook out of his graspe and he pulled away, understanding my comfort.

"Vince, you are crazy! I keep telling you that I'm not going to kill Ocean!" Blake shouted, his burning gaze meeting Vince's.

"Kill?" I ask, frowning at Vince and Jake. Jake glanced at Vince who nodded at him in understanding."Who said Blake was going to kill me?"

Vince stared at me, and sat down on a box filled with something hard. "Ocean, please, listen, just listen to me when I tell you this, alright? And you can be free" Vince said, holding up his hand in surrender.

I stared at him, not thinking to listen, but the thought of being off this chair, I had to. I stopped struggling but didn't give up on trying to loosen the straps from my back.

Vince sighed, and smiled. "Ocean, you're friend here, is capable of something, something that may sound..strange" He said, looking at his feet.

Jake stared at me and sighed, sounding tired. "Yeah, we know Blake is a cat"

I stood still. Jake knew? I didn't make eye contact, but I kept staring at his mouth, and the way it moved when it talked.

So, I'm guessing Vince knew too. I looked back at Blake, and he gave me a worried look.

I looked back at Vince who explained more.

"You see, Blake is capable of killing human beings, he also can kill you, and you're family, including Jake. So, no harm is done...to you. We just want to protect you, Ocean. You're brother does" Vince says, tilting his head to the side, smiling at me.

I turned to Jake who was nodding, and reaching for my hand. For some reason, I felt numb and I had no idea what to do next.

I turned to Vince and started laughing. They both gave me a confused look.

"Wow, you guys are obviously dumb! Blake isn't capable of doing any harm to me! He is a cat but not an evil one! He is also a human being who is just like us!" I say, and felt the strands around my arms get loose. "You guys don't know Blake, he is not a evil creature send from space to kill all humans, he is just a cat who can magically turn to a human!"

The straps. They fell to the floor, and I tried to not make it obvious that I was free to get out. The two boys didn't seem to notice, and looked at each other in disbelief.

While they were talking to each other, I stared at Blake and smirked. He noticed my straps and looked at Vince. I frowned, not understanding what he was talking about. He moved his leg, pretending to kick someone invisible.

I looked at the two boys and smirked. It happened fast, my fist going towards Jakes jaw and my foot kicking Vince's balls. Jake fell to the floor, groaning and Vince groaning in agony, holding where I kicked kicked him. I got up, running towards Blake and unstrapping his strands.

Once Blake was loose, he stood up and stared at me. It looked like he was about to hug me but Jake stood up, holding his jaw as if it was broken.

Blake suddenly turned to a small black cat, and said, "Run!" I obeyed, and ran, ignoring the shouting from behind.

"Come back!"

"H-hey!"

I run, and stopped when I stared at the two boys from the door. I looked at a broken window, and jumped out of it. Once landing on the hard dirt floor, I ran until my legs hurt. I didn't care, I kept Blake in my arms, not dropping him from my grip.

///

...yes? Good? Don't worry, next chapter is going to be TIGHT! Just don't think that its boring. ❤

So, I think this chapter is pretty long...well, to me but vote & comment! ❤❤❤❤❤❤.