Eight

Hello! My batties! So, my brother helped me with some idea's! And I hope you like this chapter, so please enjoy and have a good day.

///

Jakes P.O.V (Yay!!!!)

"Alright, Bye guys!" I said, waving my hands in the air, and saw them wave back. I sighed, feeling a little bit tired from practice. Today was just an other day, nothing changing, nothing happening.

After the test, and some drama between people, it just seemed like an other day again. It moved by slowly but surely, it ended peacefully with me playing basketball practice with my friends.

God, middle school is kind of hard, I can't imagine how high school will be. As I looked up, the sun made the sky mixed with orange and red together.

I turned a corner, and realized that I was going to a short cut, no one ever went through before. Well, whatever, I should go anyways. All I could hear was the wind blow in my ear, and some animals running away as I made my way down the sidewalk.

Suddenly, a branched has been cracked. I turned to where the sound came from, expecting a person that was coming the same way.

No. Instead, it was something else. A cat. A white, and black cat, that had green eyes. At first, I thought it was just watching me in curiosity, but I noticed that it was actually glaring at me.

Well, the way it moved, like he was going to charge at me, like he was going to claw at me. I thought it was just scared and would run away soon, but it came after me, and once it was in front of me, it looked like it was going to jump at me.

Before the cat could, a gunshot, something, it went off. I jumped, oblivious to what had happened. I looked around, and didn't see anyone at first. I looked down and saw what I think was kind of sick. The cat.

It layed, lifeless, on the sidewalk, its blood spreading on the floor until it was on my teeny shoes. I stared at it, not knowing what just happened and why it died.

Suddenly, footsteps came towards me, and I looked up, seeing a boy that seemed older then me, like, around 19. He had brown hair, and caramel skin with hazel eyes. I stared at him, and backed away, trying to stay away.

"Who are you" I say, feeling sweat on my hands. He glared at the dead cat corpse and sighed, looking up and smiling.

"Hi. Thank God, I killed it in time" He said, and I eyed the gun he had in his hands. "She would have killed you"

"Wh-? What?!" I ask, dropping my bag in the floor that had wet blood. I stared at the man, as if he was a mad man.

"The cat. It almost killed you" He said, frowning at me. I backed away, once more, wanting to escape.

"Who...are you?" I ask, once again, trying to see if there was anyone around to notice my situation.

"Oh. Yeah, I'm Vince, nice to meet you. And you are?" He asked, raising his hand for a shake. I didn't take it, so he put it back.