Sixteen

Every moment i write, i feel free, i feel like i could put my thoughts on paper & i just love when i do that.

But i feel as if i was pushing myself in writing this story. so i took a break.

Yeah, i actually was taking a break if you didn't notice, its alright.

But i'm over it & i am ready to write once more.

so enjoy this chapter.

I actually want to be honest with you people for a moment, because i never lie...

Honestly, i had no idea what to write about at all and i always write when i am bored or want to make people happy for my update.

but i cant really go deep in my brain and search for my thoughts and everything. You guys need to be patient with me so please pardon the short breaks.

School is just coming up, and theirs alot of things going on so i don't really have time to actually write (only on my free time or when i am at a road trip, etc..)

Anyways, let the chapter begin...

///

Do you believe in fairy tales? I do. I believe, when i was little, that every story told to me was true and it happened. I always could remember me when i heard a sad moment. I would always burst out crying saying, "No! No! That cannot happen! It cant be!!!"

I remember looking up to my moms eyes. So vibrant and full of life. I loved her stare, i love when she would always hug me in warm hugs. When she died, i felt like my half of my soul had been taken or had evaporated.

For the first time in forever, i never thought i would wake up from the dream i had and feel dried tears on my cheeks. Have i been crying during my sleep?

I stood up from the bed, my eyes adjusting to the darkness. I felt my knees wobble a bit, so i almost fell on the floor. I stood up straight again, and walked towards where (i think) the restroom door was.

I turned on the light, and looked at my figure. My eyes were still filled with tears, and under my eyes were bags and red spots from all the crying.

I didn't even realize that i actually have been crying for a long time. Is that even possible? To cry during your sleep? I grapped some toilet paper, and wiped my tears. They continued to fall, endlessly.

With every breath i took seemed to be hard. It was hard to breath, it was hard to see clearly. The air turned suffy for me, i couldn't seem to breath or anything. I felt like i was suffocating in a small box filled with 3 people.

I put my head down, and thought things through. Why, in all time, do i have to be crying right now? It was probably already 2 in the morning and i felt a bit tired. I slowly walked to my bed again, and tried to get some sleep.

I tossed and turned. I couldn't quite go to sleep since i didn't seem to feel my eye lids try to go down. I looked up the ceiling, and felt a nudge on my toe. I looked down and realized that Blake was in the bed. I reached for my lamp, turned it on and sat up.

Yup. I knew it. Their he was, shirtless, wearing some grey shorts that he recently bought, his hair messed up, (but somehow seemed to still look good) and his figure sitting up as well. He ruffled his hair, looking down at his feet.

I stayed silent for a moment, hoping he would speak first. I felt the silence turn to be kind of awkward, so i cleared my throat, and moved a little.