Eleven

OK, so this is the chapter that will be interesting and not boring like my previous chapters.

///

I sat on my bed, staring up at my ceiling. I felt Blake's eyes on me, like he was waiting for me to do something. I stared until my eyes started getting watery and burned.

I wiped them and looked at the little black cat that was by my feet, looking at me in anticipation. Those strange eyes eyed me, as I reached for the soft fur on his body.

I kept petting him until I finally had the courage to pick the cat up and hug it. It purred and cuddled with my chest, and hands. I was always scared to pick, play, touch Blake in his cats form since I knew it was like touching his body.

But he didn't seem to mind at all. I looked down at him, and he looked at me. I petted his face, and kissed the top of his head.

Blake looked at me and suddenly, turned to a human. I looked at him shocked, and frowned. "What?" I ask, sitting up from my bed.

"Uh...what was that?" Blake asked, feeling his forehead on the spot on where I kissed him. I shrugged.

"I just kissed you because you're cat form is seriously cute" I admitted, crossing my arms and sighing. Blake smirked and nodded.

"So. What are we going to do?" He asked, not looking at me as he looked down at my carpet. I looked at him, and thought.

"I don't know yet. But, we need to think of something" I said, closing my eyes for a moment. I realized that I actually was tired. I glanced at the clock, it reading 2:30 Am.

"Let me think. Well, maybe, we shouldn't even be here" Blake said, getting up and looking at my mirror, looking at himself.

I looked at him like he was crazy. "Dude, its 2 am in the morning. Why don't we sleep?" I asked, sighing and putting my head down.

Blake looked at me and back at the mirror. "Fine. But, we better do something tomorrow. I mean, Jake is-" Blake stopped when he saw me falling asleep.

He sighed. "Fine. Let's sleep" He said. I nodded, sheepishly and digged in the soft, warm covers. Blake reched for the lock to my door, locked it and turned to a small cat.

The dark cat climbed into its bed, getting comfortable. I turned to Blake and reached for him. He looked at me and seemed confused.

"You don't have to sleep in that thing" I say, making a small space for him to sleep. Blake jumped onto the bed, and layed down, on my arm.

I smiled in my sleep the whole time, feeling peace even though my own stepbrother could kill Blake at any moment.

///

Nothing interrupted my sleep except if someone bothered me or touched me in anyway. Even sounds, like running water can annoy me in the mornings because I always think someone is going to splash me with water.

I opened my eyes, hearing running water which, now you know, that I hate. I stood up, and rubbed my eyes, letting all the tiredness fall off. I look out my window, seeing that the sun was already coming up.

The sky was pink, mixed with orange, which looked really beautiful. I smiled, and looked over at my bathroom, seeing that the water was running.

I walked up, and saw Blake in his human form, brushing his teeth with my spare toothbrush. I grapped my toothbrush, and placed toothpaste on it, watering it, and brushing my teeth with Blake.