Five

72 people have read my book!!! 72 reads, people!
I literally jumped up and danced because of this. I love all of you.

You support me and I love you guys for that.
Now, I think this is happening a little fast (Romance between Blake and Ocean) so there would be a part where there are friends and then, best friends.

Onto the show, batties!

--

Maybe I shouldn't have let Blake come with me.

As I turned the corner to go to Biology, I felt a spark when I knew Blake would be their. I needed to keep an eye on that fucker. Once again, I am not jealous, god, it pisses me off that some of you think I'm jealous. I'm not.

I kept thinking on what Hanna said. I was worried about him. I sighed. Was this a dream? Never, in my life, have I thought that I would be tangled in a problem like this one. And I couldn't believe Christy would force me to do something.

Was I scared? Of course, my hands shaked at the thought of getting beaten up by her friends and herself, but I don't think insults would affect me in in any way. But, I suddenly realized how scared I was of all of it; being bullied, getting name called, and worst of all-

"Hey, Ocean!" I look up, and my eyes widened when I see Scott in front of me, and smiling. Hm, if only he was really my friend, maybe he would tell all his friends to chill, especially Christy. Well, not too sure about that but whatever.

"Uh-Hey, Scott" I say, feeling a little awkward from being talked to a popular person in front of there friends. They all gave me a smile and I felt a little surprised. Wow, popular's aren't that bad, after all! I suppose I can trust Scott a little bit.

"Where you off too?" Scott asked, putting his hands in his pockets.

I was about to speak when, all of a sudden, in the back ground, I saw Christy, hugging Blake. He laughed, and noticed me standing in front of Scott, but didn't stop laughing.

Scott noticed and looked back too. "Oh...yeah. What's up with that?" Scott asked, catching my gaze. I shook out of it and smiled.

"Uh- Christy thinks she found her new fuck buddy" I say. Scott scoffed and looked at the two of them talk about something and Christy hugged him, squealing and jumping up and down.

"I heard you followed him, or he followed you...?" Scott asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, no, he was new and he needed my help around. So, in first period, he just went with Christy." I lied.

"Ooh, I see. So, the rumors aren't true." Scott frowned. "Damn, they shouldn't have said those things" He looked at me and gave me a sad smile.

"Yeah, I heard" I said, looking down my feet and looking over at Blake again who was still talking to Christy.