Six

101 people have read my book. ❤.

Thank you guys so much, I appreciate all the support, you have no idea how much excitement I felt a couple of minutes ago.

Amazing, people, amazing.

Alright, onto the show. ❤.

--

"Hey, Hey, Okay, so, I was wal-hic-walking down the road, right, right? Ha, so a man, like, taller then you- w-was, like, gonna-hic- r-rape me. And, I was like, nah-ah, and he was, like, ah-huh, and I was like, nah-ah, and he was like, ah-huh-" Yup. I'm totally drunk.

But there is something I really like about drinking and getting loose; there is this awesome buzz in my head, and I feel relaxed about it. Ha, I should get drunk more often. Its really good- what am I saying? This is bad- oh my god, who gives a shit.

"Wow. You're definitely drunk" I hear a familiar voice coming from behind me. I focused my eyes to see a tall figure-no way! Its the guy I saw at the road, now he's gonna rape me! Wow, I am drunk.

"Oh my god- listen, you are not raping me, you weirdo! Hahahahahahaha-" My laughing was nonstop as I fell onto the figure. Hm, smells nice. Who is this? Blake? Nah, he's probably with his fuck buddy right now.

I heard laughing and felt 'his' body move from chuckling. I looked up. "Oh! Heeeeeeeeeeeey, Scooooooooooot!!!! What up? Wow, I haven't seen-hahaha-you since-hic- I had my baby! Man, you need to come over-hic- and see the baby! You-I think she's dy-hic-dying" I mumbled, raising my hand up and poking something that felt like a cheek.

I hear Scott chuckle even more as he moved closer to the booming music that was playing 'About The Money' by T.I. I love this song!

"If it ain't about the money!" I shout, jumping up and down with the beat like everyone else. Except, I was drunk, some were sober and watching me dance my ass off. I heard some giggles as I did this, which my drunk side didn't give a single fuck, about.

Suddenly, hands cupped my hips, and something or someone was freaking grinding on me!!! But, my drunk side, had to grind back. God, please forgive me for all my sins, for I have failed you my innocents. Now, I'm just like any other horny teenager. Well, at least I achieved something today.

Okay, the grinding seemed to grow more intense, now what's happening? My sight was blurry, but I could tell I was being carried up to a stair case, and entered a warm room. Wanna guess what it is? A bedroom. I thought it would be Scott, but once I smelled the unknown person, he smelled like beer and vodka, mixed together. I felt myself scrunch my nose up but didn't attempt to escape the strong grip.

Okay, its not Scott. Could it be Blake? No, I remember, I had sprayed some of Jake's colon on him before we left. It would still be on him, even if he spilled something on the shirt. I panicked but I kept still, because, you know, my dumb ass drunk side, had to giggle and pull someone's face- Ah! Are those lips?!?!?

Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. What the fuck. What the fuck. What am I doing?! I felt hands trace down to my hips, and pushed me onto a...bed?! I giggled, and felt the stranger kiss me again. Oh god, is he- AH! MY CLOTHES! IS HE PULLING MY SKIRT DOWN?! Am I gonna loose my virginity tonight? Is my fate gonna turn out with having a baby and not knowing the baby's father? Man, screw that, I'm gonna pray!