Seven

"Blake?" I call out, rushing to my window and seeing if there was a black cat, touching the glass, wanting to get in. Nope. Nothing. I sighed, falling back to my bed, feeling frustrated about it.

Why would Blake run away? Did he not want to live with me because of my family or how I treat him? I sighed once more, and thought to myself. Was it because of that guy, Vince? I rolled over my bed, groaning for not understanding.

"Ocean? Dinner!" I hear Grace holler from the kitchen. I sighed, and walked to my locked door, opening and smelling food. Oh, at least its my favorite; Fried chicken.

I walk to the kitchen, seeing Grace serving the plates and placing them on the table. I glanced at Jake who was on his phone, and seemed worried. I frowned but ignored him and sat down, looking down at my food. I smiled. Hey, I might be grounded, but at least I get good food.

I grapped the BBQ sauce and squeezed the sauce out, staring at it as Jake sat next to me, awkwardly. Once again, I ignored his presence and started eating. Grace and Harold sat down across us and started preparing there food.

"So...How was you're day locked up in you're room?" Jake asked, staring at me. "You better get used to it, you're staying there for a week" He said, eating a wing. I ate without saying a word but looked at Jake.

"Shut up" I snap and continue eating my chicken. Jake's phone went off, vibrating that he received a message. It read,

Vince
I got him. Do we beat him up now? He's talking a lot of trash. Its pissing me off.

Vince? Wait, the Vince from last night? I felt panick as Jake stared at me and looked back at Harold, talking about school. I wiped my hands, and got up, making sure Jake's phone was in my pocket.

"I'm done. Thanks for dinner" I say, ignoring Jake's confused stare. I walked down the hallway, and opened my door, slamming it and locking it.

As I took out the phone with my shaky hands, my heart started beating like crazy. I opened it, and texted Vince,

Me;
Who?

I placed it on my bed and layed down, until I heard the phone go off again. I opened it, and saw Vince had texted back.

Vince
Who else? Blake.

My eyes widened. They have Blake? My heart beat went fast as I heard Jake saying, "Where's my phone?"

Fast, I texted,

Me;
Where?

I grapped my sweater, and my converse, and putting my hair down, and opened my window, ready to jump out.

Vince
At the old factory. Hurry.

I hear my door being punched at. "Ocean, let me have my phone!" It was Jake. I climbed out my window, feeling the cold breeze go across my face. I ran, and realized that Jake's phone was still at my bed. Ah, who cares. I need to find Blake.

--

Hell no. This place looks scary, and I feel my heart sink when I hear a holler from the building. How am I gonna get Blake if there is Vince? I come closer, feeling my legs wobble a little from the cold air. Oh shit. There's more then Vince. There was guys holding up knifes. What is this? Some kind of gang?

I had to pass them, I had to go get Blake. Shit, why did Jake do this? That asshole. Man, I swear, I'll hate him after this. What I didn't understand is why was Jake and Vince friends of some sort?

I didn't understand, I couldn't figure it out.

"ARGH! LET GO OF ME, YOU BASTARDS!"

I jumped at the harsh voice that shouted through the air. That was Blake. I sneaked next to the dirty white wall, and looked, seeing two guys with tattoos, talking and chuckling with each other. I needed to freaking pass them, but how?!

Wait. Maybe...

I walked towards them, flipping my hair and acting sassy. The two notices me and walked up with me. I smiled, but felt the fear inside me, build up.

"What up, big boys?" Uh, I don't think they like that name from what I can tell from looking at their face. They looked at each other and looked at me again.

"Who are you?" The right one said. I smirked.

"Who else? I'm Vince's queen." I say. They frowned. Uh. "I'm his girlfriend, duh. Anyways, I came here to help him. You know, to beat this 'Blake' up" I say. They seemed convinced enough and nodded.

"Alright. Come right in" The left one said. They both got out of my way, and opened the big white door that looked like a garage door. I slowly walked in, trying to hide my shock. Oh my god,
It worked.

As I walked in, I covered my mouth, from screaming.

--

Sorry it was short.