Four

Oh my god, 46 people read my book. I am happy that some of you are enjoying this book, I hope it grows to be a very awesome book. ❤

Alright, Onto the show. ✨

--

"Oooh, who's that?"

"Oh my god, he's too hot, what's he doing with her?"

"Damn, he fine!"

"I wanna hit that!"

All around us, people stared at me and Blake, as we walk down the hallway. I didn't quite understand that Blake listened to me by staying by my side. Doesn't he understand what I am here?

A loser. Well, a loser of some sort.

Blake could have just left me already but he keeps following me. He seems, rather happy that he is walking around in my school.

After we registered him in, I begged the front desk lady to have Blake have all periods with me. Unfortunately, she said that their would be two periods without him.

But for the rest, its fine. I glance up at Blake who was smirking as he walked which made some of the girls go crazy.

"Wow...why is everyone staring?" Blake asked me, looking down at me with a confused face.

"Everyone always looks at the new kid, its only normal. Just try not to-"

"Yeah, yeah, don't do anything stupid, you told me that a million times already" Blake said, rolling his eyes. I nodded and looked down the floor, wondering what was gonna happen next.

"Hey...so, where is my locker?" Blake asked, looking around. I smiled. Fortunately, Blake's locker is right next to mine, which is fine.

"Just follow me" I said, walking in front of him.

--

"Ah, you must be Blake Green, how pleasant to...meet you" Ms. Gray said, scanning Blake up and down. She was totally checking him out.

I rolled my eyes, and glanced at Blake who seemed pleased with being greeted.

"Uh, Ms. Gray, If you don't mind, can Blake sit next to me?" I say, ignoring the snickering from the filled class.

Ms. Gray seemed a little pissed but she agreed. "I suppose so. Alright, sit down and coby the notes on board" she said, looking annoyed of my presence. Then, her face changed in a blink of an eye when she talked to Blake. "And if you need anything, like, anything , you come to me, okay?"

Blake nodded and smiled. I walked away, to my seat and sighed. Everyone, like, everyone is onto Blake and his handsomeness. It pisses me off, that some girls whistle at him or a girl pretend fall right in front of him. School is even more worse now that every girl is onto me, saying that I wanted him mine.

This school is ridiculous sometimes that I can't even handle it. I took out my pen and paper, and saw that Blake was going a different direction. He was gonna sit with- shit. Was Christy telling him to seat with him?

"Blake!" I half whisper, and half shout. He looked at me in a confused look. I beckoned him to come over here and sit next to me. He gave me a confused look again and looked back at Christy who seemed to be pissed at the moment. Dang it, I forgot that Christy is single. Meaning, she will hit on one guy she really wants to fuck. Blake.