Fifteen

Hi! Soooo, its 2 o'clock in the morning right now & I can't even sleep. So, I took my phone out ( that is about to die) and wanted to write some more for you guys! Please enjoy...

He he.

*puts hand on face* you're so precious.

///

I looked around the house, finding the silence a bit suspicious. I ignore it and walk over to the cabinet, taking out some Takis. I open them, and ate some while walking down the hallway.

I stop in front of Jakes door, and frowned once I hear some harsh voices. I leaned in closer, and heard, "So, what do you think we should do? Its obvious that she doesn't want us to touch her pet"
That voice sounded too familiar. I placed my ear to the door, and eating the fries, trying to here the voices. I ate, oblivious that I was eating very loudly.

Maybe that's why the door swung open, revealing Jake, frowning down at me and noticing my presence. He blocked the doorway but it was too late. I already knew who he was talking to.

Vince.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" I ask, stopping my movement to the bag. Jake coughed and ruffled his hair, and seemed like he got caught in something.

"Oh hey, Ocean!" Vince calls out from behind the door. I push Jake away with some force, and he backed away, wide eyed and looking at Vince.

"What do you want?" I spat, glaring at Vince. You see, ever since Vince stole Blake, or kidnapped, I found a way to hate Vince, no matter how polite and nice he was.

"Oh, nothing, just chatting" He says, resting his elbow on the chair I usually seat in when Jake and me play in his Xbox. I glared at him, sending daggers straight at him.

"Oh." I raised an eyebrow at Jake who seemed a bit irritated. "Chatting about what?" I say, crossing my arms together.

"Nothing that concerns you" Jake snaps, walking towards me, making me stare at Vince who was smiling sweetly. So sweet that I wanted to wipe it off his face.

"Alright. Stay away from me & Blake" I snap, turning around and walking out the door. Before I could, a hand, rather cold, grapped my wrist and turned me around. I glared at Vince who was standing up, his smile fading and having a stern look on his face.

"Why do you want to protect that monster ? Is there something going on between you?" Vince rasped, his calm, gentleness leaving his voice.

I shaked my wrist off his grasp and frowned up at him. "That isn't you're business, now, is it?" I ask, raising my chin high. "And he ain't a monster, faggot" I shot at him, hoping it effected him enough for him to sit back down (Not on my seat, bitch!) and shut up.

Unfortunately, he only became more irritated, his hand landed on my shoulder, hard. "Listen, we are trying to help you, let us" His eyes soften as he looked at me and at Jake. "Ocean, Jake wants you to be safe. Please"

I stared at him. "Okay" Vince face turned automatically happy, and relieved went across him. Jake seemed surprised but happy.

Jake walked up to me, slowly and smiled. "Yes. I just want to protect you" I nodded, and tugged him, hugging him with a warm hug. He hugged me back.

I forced my knee to punch in his middle, making him groan in pain and fall to the ground. "Yeah right. You guys are crazy." I spat, not caring about Vince who seemed surprised and mad. "Later!" I shout rudely, skipping to the door, making sure I slammed it right behind me.

/ / /

As I pushed the pages to find something more interesting, I noticed Blake was a little quiet then usual and I didn't understand why. I was going to ask him, but he seemed like he really needed 'his' time to think, so I stayed quiet and read the magazine.

The silence continued for about 20 minutes already and at this point, I was staring at Blake. It started off with giving him little glanced but I just couldn't understand what was on his mind, and for some reason, I wanted to know.

I threw the lame magazine to the floor, startling Blake from his thoughts and his head snapping to me. I raised an eyebrow at him and sat up, staring at him. He stared back with a confused face.

"What?" He finally asked, raising his arms in a shrug.

"Oh nothing" I say, smiling, looking down at my hands. "Everything is just normal, you know, you are totally acting like yourself right now" I joke, sending him a sweet (fake) smile.

"Oh" He realized what I meant and smirked. "Sorry. I was just thinking about something" He says, rubbing the back of his neck, as if he was embarrassed.

"Uh-huh" I frowned. "What are you thinking about, huh?" I ask, almost hesitating my sentence.

Blake raised an eyebrow and looked at my mirror and shrugged. "Stuff. You know, it is strange. You, I mean. Well, no, like what is happening to you. That's what I meant" He says.

"Ah." I say, getting up from my sitting position and stretching. "Well, I did tell you that" I say, brushing against his arm as I sat beside him. I looked at him. He seemed to be thinking, like he really wanted to say something.

"Ocean?"

"Hm?" I murmer, feeling a little relieved that he was finally going to tell me what he was thinking.

"Has it...ever crossed to you're mind that...maybe Vince was right?" He asked, without looking at me. I stared at him, and my eyes dropped to our feet.

"Well...yes" I admitted. "But I know that Vince is wrong. You possibly can't be evil" I shook my head, smiling at the thought.

"What if.." He looked at me with glassy eyes. "...he's right?" He almost whispered. I examined him, noticing that he seemed a bit tired.

"Blake" I said, staring blankly at him. "What are you saying"

"Well, what if Vince knows? Maybe he is right about me being evil? What if I don't even know what I'm capable of, or what I really am" He whispered, looking down at the floor.

"Blake" I say, reaching for his hand. I cringed when he got up, shaking his head.

"I guess we'll see." He looked at me. I didn't blink, but stared at him.

"Yeah" I scoffed, getting up. "I guess we'll see"

///

I think my room is haunted. Hearing a lot of whispering while I was writing.

Anyways, can someone tell me how to make a cast? I can't figure out how.

Comment&vote.

Have a nice daaay.