Twenty One

Not one thing alarmed me when I saw Hanna talking to Vince. I stood frozen, surprised but not alarmed. Hanna's petite body with Vince's muscular, thin body seemed to mix in together well. Hanna's long blonde hair fell softly on her back, her blue calm eyes filled with fascination as Vince told her something.

Without thinking, I walked over, and put a thin smile on my face. Once my footsteps stopped in front of the two that stopped socializing. Hanna's eyes grew bright while Vince's eyes scanned me, and he gave me a smirk that I didn't trust at all.

"Oh" Hanna put her hair behind her ear nervously. "Hey Ocean" She acted like a same person. Her eyes were only dim and looked normal. Earlier, she had so much light in her that I thought she completely change when I came along. She seemed like herself when she talked to Vince.

Why?

"Hi" I say, expressionless. "What you guys doing?" I look over at Vince. He knew what I was trying to do. He knew I didn't want him around Hanna. I could tell by his eyes and that smirk of his.

"Oh. Nothing. Just talking" Hanna cleared her throat, glancing at Vince. I nodded.

"Cool." I responded. Then, I turned to Hanna and smiled. "Hey, I was wondering if you could hang out with me. You know, little shopping" I say. Oh my god, I never thought I'd say something like that to my friend. Hanna, surprisedly, seemed interested in what I just said.

Vince shifted uncomfortably. I glanced at him. "Uh" Hanna looked at Vince and smiled. "Sure. Let me just get my stuff out of my locker, okay? And we can leave" Hanna left, turning the corner.

I glanced at Vince, pushing him to the wall. He chuckled. "What are you planning on doing to her?" I say,in a deep threatening voice. Vince's body rumbles from his laughing.

"What? I can't make any friends?" He says, looking down at me. I stayed quiet.

"Stop talking to her, or," I looked at his chest. "I will grab a stake and shove it until it comes out behind you're back" I say. I back away once I hear Hanna's tiny footsteps make her way back towards us. Her blue eyes glimmer with excitement.

"Ok, I'm ready!"

///

Omg so sorry it was short....