Three

I hope you enjoy this chapter, its rather a bit bad, because their is a lot of- sorry, can't spoil it. But read and find out what Blake the cat does to make you guys a bit mad.

Okay, I don't want this kind of thing to happen either, but since I want to make this book interesting, I am going to have to do it.

Alright, I'll stop talking so you guys can read this amazing chapter.

Onto the show. ✨❤☺.

--

"Get up, Ocean!" I hear Harold holler from downstairs. I groaned, not wanting to get up from the long night. Speaking of long night- Did last night really happen? Is Blake really human?

I opened my eyes, seeing the rays of sunlight, and- I turned shocked, as I saw 'Blake' human form sleeping soundly, innocently. Okay, I gotta admit that 'Blake' is really cute and handsome.

My heart sank when I realized that what had happened last night, had happened! I got up, fast, but realized a pair of arms were around my waist. Their were Blake's! I felt the heat surround my face as he woke up, and started smirking.

"Wha- Get off!!!" I yell, falling off the bed. I stood up and noticed that he is also naked. I looked away and prayed I was still asleep.

He started laughing but suddenly stopped when we heard Jake's shout. "Ocean, who the hell is in your room?!"

I looked back at Blake and he immediately started turning back to his cat form, very fast.

The door busted open, revealing Jake who seemed a bit confused. I stood and decided if I should tell Jake about my little problem.

Well, their is a 99% chance of Jake thinking that I'm crazy, and my foster parents? Ha, they don't really care if I got cancer.

I smiled, forcing it and acted like I just woke up. He frowned, and walked in, and started searching parts of my room.

He checked my closet, bed, under the bed, and anywhere on the ground. Wow, he thinks someone was in here with me. He turned to me and put his hands on his hips.

"Who were you talking to?" He asked, acting like he was my father. I frowned, and glanced at Blake who seemed like he was smirking.

"No one. Why?" I ask, a little bit too quick. He didn't seem convinced.

"I heard you yell. Is their a guy in here...? Like, you're boyfriend?" He asked, eyeing me, up and down.

"Wh-what? Why would I have a boyfriend. I don't need a boy in my life" I say. What I said, was half true, but whatever.

"Then who was that voice?"

"What voice?"

"That guys voice, Ocean!"