Twelve

Hey my potatoes! How much did you like the last chapter? Good, right? Well, Blake and Ocean aren't quite together yet, so let's focus on something... That you will probably hate.

But, I plan on having 20 chapters, or more so I have 9 more chapters to go. ❤❤❤.

If you have any ideas about the extra chapters, message me and tell me you're thoughts.

///

"Ocean, what does 'grounded' mean to you?" Grace says, doing a irritated look at me.

I crossed my arms together, slightly annoyed at my situation right now. Grace looked at me, sternly.

"Uh, being locked up in my room for eternity?" I say.

After me and Blake came from the carnival, I totally forgot that I was grounded and since Grace & Harold weren't home, and Jake was in his room, I was free to go out.

I tapped my feet on the floor, impatiently. "Don't give me that, Ocean! It's you're fault for leaving without my permission!" Grace says, putting her hands on her hips.

Ugh, that is so annoying. "What? Wait a minute, why are you all on me?" I say, scoffing. "Jake could have stopped me, but he decided to sleep in and not give a- to not care" I say, remembering that I couldn't say bad words unless I wanted to get slapped across the face.

Jake looked up from his phone and glared at me. "I was asleep" He said, ruffling his hair. "I stayed up very late"

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh, Why? What were you doing late in the night? Maybe...Kidnapping someone, perhaps?" I say. Jake rolled his eyes and looked back at his phone.

Grace and Harold frowned at me and shook there heads. "Ocean, don't be blaming Jake for this, you knew that you were grounded, and that's it. An other week" She says, walking away. This. Was. Unbelievable.

"What?! An other week? Are you kidding me?!" I shout. I've about had enough of this already.

Harold looked at me. "Sweety, its for the best until you learn you're lesson" He says, calmly.

"No, don't call me 'sweety', alright? Why do I even have to listen to you, you guys aren't even my real parents!" I shout. Jake looked at me, looking like he felt bad.