Just Calm Down

Also written by Pey :D

Quiet sobs echoed the room, making the two men more shattered by the minute. One of them was in bed, being the source of the sobbing. The other was holding the sobbing ones hand, saying sweet words to the other in an attempt to calm the bedridden one down.

"Mark, honey," the one next to the bed started, "it's going to be okay. Every thing will be fine."

"No, Jack!" the man in the bed-who was Mark-cried out. Mark wiped his eyes with his free hand, Jack giving Mark's another squeeze. "It's not okay!"

Mark had just gotten out of surgery because of a clog in his intestines. The doctor said he had to be on bed rest for the next week, leaving Mark to the sobbing mess he was in right now. Mark hated not doing anything, so when he found out the news, he didn't want to even lay down.

"Babe, it's okay." Jack said again, giving Mark's hand a kiss. "We can make a vlog and tell you fans. Or I can."

Mark sniffled, wiping away more tears. "I don't want to tell them. I have videos pre-recorded and I'll just let them know later..." Jack was shocked. Mark always wanted to tell his fans everything going on.

A moment passed and Mark bursted into another round of sobs, squeezing Jack's hand again.

"Come here." Sean said, letting go of Mark's hand. Sean crawled into bed with Mark, Sean wrapping his arms around Mark's waist. Mark's back was pushed against Jack's torso, Jack kissing the back of Mark's neck. Mark's hands found Jack's and he gripped onto them tightly, but neither seemed to mind.

"I love you." Jack said, pressing another kiss to Mark's neck. Mark flipped himself over, struggling in the process as he was still sore from surgery. Jack leaned forward and kissed Mark's lips.

"I love you." Jack said between kisses. "And your eyes." Kiss. "And your voice." Another kiss. "And your smile." more kisses were shared as Sean spoke, continuing on until Mark started giggling through the kisses. They both pulled away and Jack pressed a kiss on Mark's forehead, Mark smiling in response.

"Tell ya' what." Jack said, pressing his forehead against Mark's. "I'll go make ya' some tea and grab some movies, then we can stay in here and cuddle and kiss."

"Perfect." Mark spoke, hugging Jack and burying his head in the crook of his neck. "And I love you too."