Pick Up Lines

This may be fluffy.
-Pey

-----

"Cutie." Mark said, kissing Jack's cheek. He let his lips linger, watching as his fiancé's face turned red.

"I am not cute." Jack said. "But you on the other hand are flat out sexy."

"Oh really now?" Mark asked, burying his head in Sean's neck. Jack giggled and gently put his hand on the back of Mark's neck. Mark rubbed his nose along Jack's skin, decorating his neck with kisses. "Because I think you're the sexy one, baby doll."

Jack laughed. "What are we doing? Have we really come to making competitive compliments at each other?"

"Apparently so." Mark said, pulling his head away from Jack. Mark gently pushed him down on the bed, hovering on top of Jack. He pressed his lips to Jack's forehead, smiling as he turned pink.

"Are you from Tenessee?" Mark asked. "Because you're hot." Jack bursted out laughing, Mark pushing his lips on Sean's. They kissed for a moment, Mark trying his hardest not to smile through it.

"Do you have a map?" Jack asked between kisses. "Because I keep getting lost in your eyes." Mark laughed against Jack's lips, Jack pulling him down closer and continuing the passionate make out.

"You should come to America." Mark asked. "Because I can't spell U.S without you." This sent Jack over the edge, bursting out into a fit of giggles and he pushed Mark off of him. Mark chuckled and pulled Jack on top of him, kissing his head gently.

"You're such a doof." Jack said, pecking Mark's lips.

"Your doof." Mark corrected.