Hahaha

Oh no.
I don't want a mate. I never wanted a mate. The only things I know are that you were "destined" to be with each other for all eternity or something.
Wrong? I could care less.
But no. Not this. I don't want this! What have I done in my life that makes the moon laugh at me?
This is our mate, growls my wolf. I snap, So what? You've seen my life with men, it was-
It will be different.
There is such assurance in my wolf's voice that I marvel at her confidence. Then I explore her mind and realize that she also has no idea what to do. I've never had a boyfriend. All girl's pack, hello? And the occasional rapist that "helps" some of our girls to have children. We don't care about bloodlines though, and if a boy is born into our pack, we accept them.
Um, hello? You were almost killed because your blood is Alpha, reminds my wolf. And the heck you doing just standing there? Mate's still here.
I don't want a mate! I hiss, and I see the black wolf flinch. Hah! I suppose it's supposed to be all huge and muscular, when really, our Omega male can take it down.
The wolf shifts into a human, and sure he's muscular. But so was my fake father. The wolf in front of me is more handsome, sure, but that doesn't stop a wolf from being a stuck up as*hole.
He's coming towards me. "Shift," he commands. I let out a low, long growl that lets him know I'm not taking my any of the mate bu*lsh*t.
He doesn't flinch, just smiles at me coldly. So self-assured. Reminds me of someone I know. Hmm, WOLF!
HEY, what the heck, Alpha?
We're Tasha to each other, right?
No sh*t, Sherlock.
What do I do?
Hmm, maybe defend yourself from the guards who are trying to capture you?
Sh*t, I curse, then call to my pack, I need help! They are trying to capture me!
Immediately, the original Beta and my friend, Andra, materialize by my side.
"Hey! Why are you being so aggressive?" asks my mate. He has slipped some shorts on, I notice. Not that I care.
Six-packs. Wow. I have an eight-pack you idiot.
Andria deserves to be my Gamma, but I'm not sure that it would be appropriate to say that in the midst of a fight. Hey! Who cares about protocol? Andria, be my gamma.
Oh, really, Alpha Tasha?
Yes.
Thanks!
No problem. Now please help me get rid of this jerk.
Oh. Who is he?
My mate.
Andria freezes, her red coat bristling. Why do you want to attack your mate?
Let's just say I hate selfish, controlling b*stards who think they f*cking own the world.
A clamor from the girls in my pack arose, as they agree wholeheartedly with me.
Now, back to my stupid mate.
I snarl in his face. He's been edging around me, trying to get a grip so he can wrestle me to the ground. I've got a much better chance of winning in human form, as I am probably stronger than him, but as a wolf he can distract my wolf simply by being on me.
Decision made.
Running behind a tree, I shift quickly and pull on shorts and a top. And yes, just like Jacob - Black? Brown? Dunno - I tie them around my ankle in a tight baggage.
I slip from back out the tree to meet my mate. Maybe one of us might even emerge alive!
Bolstered on by that thought, I cheerfully make my way towards killing my mate.
*****
*****
*****
HI guys!
I love you all!
Don't know.
Please leave advice! My first werewolf romance, don't know what to do!
I need help! PLEASE!
Anyway I love you all :)