Challenge? Oh just Marking.

Next day?
It's a bad and a good start.
Good thing:
I finally wake up in my room. The Alpha room.
Bad thing:
My f*cking mate is sitting on my bed, wearing only his shorts.
"Hey, sweet," he growls, his eyes roaming over my body.
The f*ck?
"I thought I made it clear. You're not allowed to mate with me until the thirty days are over and I approve of you," I retort, sitting up.
He leans over to me. "Today's the day of the competition, mate."
My cheeks, argh my stupid cheeks, are flaming.
His smirk. I want to f*cking slap-
"Cat got your tongue, beauty?"
I gasp.
My memories of RTC are still crystal clear.
"Sleeping Beauty... Not so asleep after all..."
Holding my head in my hands, I bite back a scream.
"Hey! I didn't mean it like that! Look, what's wrong?" Raze asks, his voice worried.
Slowly, I raise my head and glare at him with all of the force I can muster. "Get. Out."
"I haven't told you-"
"Just f*cking listen for once," I plead, my eyes tightly shut as my fingers trace my scars-
Wait, those aren't mine!
I open my eyes quickly to see Raze's silver flare. His fingers are caressing my chin.
"What are you- what are you doing?" I stammer, my eyes glazing over into gold. Sh*t! Not now!
Get back, Wolf!
You took too many chances, Alpha, and lost them. I'm making sure we don't lose this one.
I'm helpless as my wolf takes over and kisses Raze.
I'm furious.
Him and me both.
Raze!
Oh, good you can hear me!
This is awkward...
I know! Hey, sorry my wolf is taking control-
Same here.
I shudder as I watch my wolf and Raze's wolf lay down next to each other and-
No, you f*cking don't! I howl in my mind. A surge of fury carries me forward and takes over my body right before Raze is about to strip us.
"I-" I'm breathless with anger.
How dare she?
"I think it's best if we reject each other right-"
I'm cut off by that b*stard as he presses his lips to mine.
I keep my mouth firmly closed as he backs off, mortified. "I'm so-"
"Save it," I snap. "What's the challenge for today?"
"You can't just pretend none of this happened!" Raze yells. I take a deep breath. "That's exactly what I'm doing."
"But-"
"Let's just get to the challenge," I interrupt. There are quite literally no words for my fury.
Defeated, my mate runs a hand through his hair. "The challenge was thought out before this happened," he whispers.
Impatience.
He is pinned against the bed as I bare my teeth angrily. "I'm not feeling very happy," I warn. My mind is still trying to process what had happened.
Well, forgive me for not knowing what to do! I've never had a boyfriend! Geez, you ungrateful little audience.
*cough*
"The challenge..." he chokes out. I lessen my grip a fraction and he takes in a heaving breath.
"Is for you to Mark me," he finishes in a rush.
Shock. Utter f*cking shock.
"No way," I growl. He groans as I press my arm down harder (a groan of pain). How dare he demand something so personal from me? And it's supposed to be a challenge for both of us, not just-
"C-can't... Breathe," he wheezes, and snapped out of my stupor. I pull away, smirking at his blue face.
"Sorry," he apologizes again.
Big bad wolf turning softy? My guess: disguise as a nice day granny.
Have a little pity-
And you f*cking shut up.
I am your wolf, she snarls, and I snap, if you wished for me to be so considerate for you, perhaps you would have been more considerate for me!
You don't get it! Her howl echoes in my head as she continues, Wolves are being treated as slaves for their human bodies! We should be allowed to have equal reign, but it's always 'Shut up' or 'I'm trying to control my wolf!' What if we tried to control you? Would you like having nothing to do but be dominated all day, with your soulmate near you?
I... I'm speechless.
Raze cleverly has not interrupted me as I am deep in thought. I appreciate that.
I'm sorry, I begin.
But the next day, and the next, you will never mate with him. You will force a deal between us saying I have to restrain myself in about that is equally shared between us!
I shake my head desperately. Look, I- I will Mark him.
You will? Damn.
Her joyous howl is far louder than her previous one, and I groan as my head pounds.
Raze is holding me in my arms the next instant, his warm breath on my neck.
I am too shocked to do anything, then I remember my promise. "I... I will Mark you, if it means I win this round."
His intake of breath is audible as he nuzzles into my neck.
"Stop it!" I push him away and he grins sheepishly. "Having my mark on your neck... The pull is so strong."
"Behave."
I lean over him and he smirks up at me.
"Nice cleavage."
"Pervert."
"We're going to see each other- ow!"
My wolf whines as I slap our mate.
He deserves it.
True...
"Don't get ahead of yourself, sunshine," I taunt. He rubs his face, groaning, and I wink before burying my face in the crook of his neck.
Oh my wolf.
Delicious.
I need to taste him.
My wolf roars to take over, and I agree, As long as you don't mate. Just Mark.
Of course.
I lean back as my wolf starts to lick the spot where the Mark will go, preparing the sensitive skin for the sharp bite of teeth.
Oh my wolf.
As she leans in, the door opens.
Opens.
Opens.
(A/N: imagine an echo please!)
I am not alone as I snarl furiously at the girl who opened the door. "Get out. Now!"
"Yes, Alpha!"
She scurries away, looking so frightened that I-
We have something to attend to, my wolf sings, licking Razd again.
He shudders beneath us, his eyes closed.
And without further ado, we-
*****
*****
*****
Hi guys! It's been so long-
The end.
Sorry not sorry.
No sequel.
I love you too.
Sorry.
And-
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH I'm imagining your faces... Priceless!
Just kidding, here's the story:
*****
*****
*****
-swoop in and bury our fangs into his neck, claiming what's ours.
His sweet blood swirls into our mouth, and we lick it away.
(A/N: if you're wondering why I am using "we" and "our" it's because they're united in this one thing)
His flesh is fused together as my Mark races into his blood.
My tongue pressed to his neck, and I pull back, smiling, as the imprint is slowly burned into his neck.
The large image of my wolf.
The Marking of a male takes longer and is more painful, because they're struggling with their dominant side to the new protective and yielding side. Yeah.
Sh*t!
I'm feeling already!
Oh no.
The stirrings of my wanting have begun.