The Job

"Alexa, No! Your not going and thats final!" My mom said getting ready for work. "But mom, this is Paris we are talking about! Ash and I have been planning this for months" I yelled at my mom. "No Alexa. We cant afford it." my mom said. "What if I pay for it?" I tried to reason with her. She sighed. I knew I got her. "Fine" is all she said before walking out the door to go to work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well hello there. Let me introduce myself. My name is Alexa Marie Lypton. I am 17, 5'4 , I have blue-grey eyes,I have brown hair with blonde tips and I live in Omaha. I am a tomboy and my best friends name is Ashlynn. She is the best friend anybody could ask for. She is just amazing. Anyways, back to the story

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to find a job. I went on the internet find a job. I found a few. The one that I know I would be good at is helping an old lady clean up her house and yard since she cant do it anymore. I sent her an email and I decided to wait and see if I get a reply. I decided to go eat some leftover pizza and listen to music. When I was done, I checked my emails and there was a reply.I GOT THE JOB!! I did my happy dance then continued reading. She wanted me to start tomorrow since her grandson is visiting for the summer and he is arriving in a couple days. She told me that he was taking a break from his famous life and staying with her. His name is Sammy Wilkinson. I decided to check him out on Twitter and Instagram. He is hot! But, he seems like a player. I need to talk to Ashlynn about this...