Tour?

The next day, I woke up earlier. Before I went to work, I stopped by G's to tell him off. Nobody treats my best friend that way and gets away with it. I pulled into the driveway and knocked on the door. A girl Jacks age answered the door. "Do you know what time it is? I have basketball practice and I need my beauty sleep. We dont want anything your selling" She said and went to shut the door in my face and I put my foot in the way. Shes pretty. I wonder if this is G's new girlfriend. "Im here to see Jack" I said to her. "Which one?" she says laughing. As on command, both Jacks came down the stairs. "Who was at the door Kingsleah?" G asked her still half asleep. I walked passed Kingsleah and stood there. "Hey G, can I talk to you?" I asked in a calm tone. He was shocked to see me and you could tell. He nods and we sit on the front porch.

"Why did you leave Alexa? Especially when she is pregnant with your kid?" I said angrily. "I cant do it. I cant be a dad when I am on tour with the boys. It will be too much stress. Tell Ash I said sorry." G said almost crying. "If you really loved her then you would be there for her no matter what. And what do you mean tour with the boys?" Now Im confused. "Sammy didnt tell you? All the times he was here, we have been writing and recording songs and got offered to go on tour. We are leaving tomorrow early in the morning..." G said as if it were common knowledge. " No, he didnt tell me. I got to go to work. Have fun being with Kingsley" I said and got up. G laughed. Im now confused again. "Kingsleah is my twin sister... I was dating Madison but shes clingy and I have too much stuff to worry bout other than her. " I was embarrased. I got in my car and drove to work. I was beyond pissed right now.